Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Working up to 40-80 hours a week for the rest of your life. One wrong thing like a Medical bill and that can completely fuck up your years of blood, sweat, and tears of money that you put into.

What's the point of owning a house that you'll barely spend time in and just so you can slave away more at a job that you may or may not like.

Chasing one materialistic thing to another and I don't even want to participate in the rat race. I don't see myself wanting to own a damn house.. All I care about is a room with 4 walls and a shower. Maybe a kitchen too but that's that.

There's nothing wrong with others who like to be in this kind of life style but all of this just drives me insane.
It makes me just want to run away into the woods and never come back.

I don't care about all of this and I just want to live the minimalistic life style and have all of the free time to do what I want, unless your born rich and that means you don't have to do anything. Imagine that?

I really hope there's another world (afterlife) where people's suffering finally comes into light but it's most likely wishful thinking. Who knows?

Maybe it's okay to just wonder in life and do one simple thing to another. I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I feel the same. I don't need a big house, fancy cars, or any of that shit. The minimalistic life style has been very appealing to me for a while. It would also be nice to have all the free time in the world to pursue hobbies, rather than being a wage slave (and maybe one of those hobbies could become a source of income?). I would be able to enjoy life and do all of the things I've never been able to do that way. Even with all of the mental health problems I have, I could still find a way to be happy if I could just get rid of the stress that comes from everywhere else.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: miguel6565, Deleted member 17331 and Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I feel the same. I don't need a big house, fancy cars, or any of that shit. The minimalistic life style has been very appealing to me for a while. It would also be nice to have all the free time in the world to pursue hobbies, rather than being a wage slave (and maybe one of those hobbies could become a source of income?). I would be able to enjoy life and do all of the things I've never been able to do that way. Even with all of the mental health problems I have, I could still find a way to be happy if I could just get rid of the stress that comes from everywhere else.
Just me and my Nintendo Switch ☺️

Reactions: disabledandhopeless and miguel6565
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Even without the job I have nothing to live for.

Reactions: Joey
DeathNoot

DeathNoot

Student
Feb 19, 2020
This is a part of my reason too. I can't work anyways with my shit mental health but even If I could it would still suck. I don't want to live too close to people so it would be a house for me, but a nice small one. Plus a dog... then I would paint and go on walks. Ah, if there's a heaven I hope it's like that.

Reactions: Joey