Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
  • Sexual assaults, i was sexually assaulted twice, the first time when i was 6, i screamed and the rapist escaped but he almost did it cause he took me to place where he could do shit to me but there was a kid walking there, the second time when i was 12 (almost turning 13) i was walking at night alone, i was going to a cybercafe, a man in his 40's offered me to take me where i want, the first time i rejected, after two minutes he followed me with his motto, and i accepted his offer althought i was uncomfortable because nobody knew where i am or what i was doing, i noticed the man was going to a different place and i asked him where he was going, he said he was just driving for fun and he'll later take me to the cybercafe, i felt discomfort and that was a red flag, after we reached to some place that i never was in before, the man asked me if i had girlfriend or if i ever had sex and that was a huge red flag because in my society this thing is very ashaming and weird and unusual, later the guy told me to do weird movements which was like putting my p#nis inside his ass, and after few moments he touched my p#nis, and then i freaked out and jumped of his motto and i runned away from him, he tried to follow me but he lost me in the darkness, then i meet some men and i told them what happened and they took me back to some place nearby my home, luckily they didnt talk with my parents at all, i didnt told anyone about this expect few friends in the internet
  • Very abusive parents, my parents thinks they own me and i'm just their property, they caused me a lot of pressure and tried to force me many times to go to school and at that time i was very unable to do because of my state, they took me to therapists and only then they started to understand they put pressure on me but that didnt stop them
  • Changing homes and losing friends, my parents changed homes althought i told them not to, and at that time i was like 11 year old and i couldn't understand what is depression and that i was depressed, i lost every friend i had, and then i become coverted and i started avoiding talking to people as much as i can
  • At that time when i was 11 year old i started using the internet, and i made some friends in undertale community, and that was very great, until once night all of my friends made a group to bully me and then i lost all of my friends and that completely destroyed me because i was living for these people at that time
  • Abusive community and manipulative attention-seeking people, i learned about discord token grabbing and hacking and eventually i started hacking and doing all of these things because it made feel good, i made friends but all of those friends was fake and weird attention-seeking people that was suffering from mythomania, and again i was depressed
  • Religion indoctrination and cult-minded society, after that i had an interest in religion, i'm living in algeria, a islamic country, so i was indoctrinated with islam, i left islam after learning this religion is pure bullshit, and well shit, everyone started treating me like a piece of shit or a satan because i didn't believe in islam, i was even beaten to the ground by some men because they was insulting me and i didn't handle that so i insulted them back
  • Loneliness and emptiness, i have no friends for ages now, and i'm very lonely, nobody loves me or cares about me, and even people who do are my abusive parents which i wish they didn't care about me because they leave a negative reflect on me, so i have no friends, and i'm very lonely, and i'm even very empty, i have no reason to live​
I have very good reasons to kill myself, and now that nihilism has sucked my soul enough, and depression has eaten my soul, i'm very tired from living, i don't have any purpose to live anymore, i'm very tired from this life, i miserably fucked everything up, and that's it fuck this world, i waited for 3 years for things to fix itself, but it didn't, i'm just hurt and damaged so badly and i think nothing can fix this, i've been suicidal since 11, and nothing has changed so far

Last edited:
searchingpeace

searchingpeace

May 2, 2023
Im sorry for everything that was done to you. I can relate to the physical abuse from parents and other cruel people. There are too many shit people on this planet

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible what you've been through, it truly is disgusting how humans create so much harm. This world is so hellish to me, but anyway I wish you the best.