• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
So there is an online pharmacy but I need to fill in a form. Having never used Domperidone before, what would be a reasonable reason for using these and not asking for something else?

Would appreciate if anyone might know.

Thanks !

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
The obvious reason for which you are buying them for.

Tell them that you have been feeling nauseas recently and know a friend/family member that has taken them too and it helped them. That medication is not a big deal to purchase so don't think about it too much.

Reactions: jonward55
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
migraine, travel sickness, reflux, pregnancy, gastrointestinal motility disorder, motion sickness, chemotherapy

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Yes I order. Say you have used it before to assist with gastric 8ssues like build up of gas which make you nauseous
I online order through multiple pharmacies to make sure I get a lot

Reactions: jonward55