ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I can tell it's taking a toll on my gf and although I feel terrible about it, I can't prevent it. Somedays I can hardly even speak and just the concept of even doing anything that might make me feel better is just foreign? Even now I'm sitting here feeling like a zombie, opening up twitter and scrolling for a bit before closing it because it's just not funny. The post itself might be funny, but my brain just doesn't understand the concept of enjoyment so I just stare at it in awe instead.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, eternalmelancholy, boca and 4 others
ascetic_

ascetic_

Metaphysically Homeless
Aug 28, 2021
I definitely feel that. Things that I used to "enjoy" have become vapid.

I always feel like I'm just wasting my time.

It's like I can see how everything just serves as a distraction.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Bot, patheticpartner and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is nothing that I enjoy. I do not even know what it is like to enjoy things. I just try to pass the time. It is such a miserable, depressing existence. I want nothing to do with life at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat and ascetic_
B

boca

Oct 15, 2021
Yes, many days I have a hard time getting out of bed just because nothing interests me. I laugh when other people do, but it's just forced laughter and it's never real anymore.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I lost all interest in everything. Nothing helps me escape anymore. Suicidal urges intrude my mind every waking hour. Every day is the same. Just waiting to die. Just imagining another 50 years of this torture makes me have a mental breakdown.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner