CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
One thing most hate entir life reproduction , woman keep say reproduce annoy all norm nonsense worst thing hesr this that why better not interact human all think reproduce machinr ,see many horror happen also bring new sugfer all wrong . Leave human species Stat alone this way better keep bully harass natal , hate species not want bring new, also species damage injury cause lot problems never bring this faulty bio bidy again, imagine new person suffer limitless this ao wrong, world of monster need stop

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Astral Storm, toasterbath and 6 others
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Honestly if I could go back in time I'd toss a pair of grenades at my parents during the act to ensure I never see the light of day

Reactions: roping, StrangeAndDeath, Someone123 and 3 others
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Parents are just plain evil , end of discussion.
If there is ever a life and death situation between me and a parent in the future - I will choose ANYONES life before that parent.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The worst offenders are those who procreate for the most absurd reasons.

Certain religions promote rapid population growth so that they can gain political power as a collective. Some individuals have children just because their friends did. Governments encourage more taxpayers as the population ages. Corporations want more consumers to boost their balance sheets. Cultures can pressure people to conform to the family ideal. People who regret having children are censored.

This whole mentality is out of kilter with the need to care for our planet and better look after beings who are already in this world.

Reactions: ClownMe, Hirokami and Un-
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
The worst offenders are those who procreate for the most absurd reasons.

Certain religions promote rapid population growth so that they can gain political power as a collective. Some individuals have children just because their friends did. Governments encourage more taxpayers as the population ages. Corporations want more consumers to boost their balance sheets. Cultures can pressure people to conform to the family ideal. People who regret having children are censored.

This whole mentality is out of kilter with the need to care for our planet and better look after beings who are already in this world.
We need to stop this about "bad reasons".

If you think of getting a child it's bad. It's that simple

• Yay!
Reactions: Pluto
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I view it as being a horrifying thing how people continue to bring life into this world. It's just creating problems and suffering in which there was never a need for in the first place. I just think that some people are delusional to the cruel reality of this existence and are simply just selfish in order to bring life here. It can never be beneficial choosing to procreate as all humans were perfectly fine not existing until they were brought here. Forcing people to live in this nightmare world where they have unlimited potential to feel pain really is tragic.

• Love
Reactions: ikadasui, Astral Storm, StrangeAndDeath and 1 other person
StrangeAndDeath

StrangeAndDeath

Exhausted Human
Oct 12, 2022
I view it as being a horrifying thing how people continue to bring life into this world. It's just creating problems and suffering in which there was never a need for in the first place. I just think that some people are delusional to the cruel reality of this existence and are simply just selfish in order to bring life here. It can never be beneficial choosing to procreate as all humans were perfectly fine not existing until they were brought here. Forcing people to live in this nightmare world where they have unlimited potential to feel pain really is tragic.
Yeah, I find it appalling too. I hated every parent for about a month, because they are don't want to believe the fact that the best thing anyone can do for their offspring is to not conceive it.

I've stopped hating them though because every facet of life is torture and I don't just have the energy to care anymore. I'm gonna try shallow water blackout today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Kawaii_Shoujo215