• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I'm try to find nembutal and I'm starting to give up.
My other option that I can get for sure it's fentanyl in patches and morphine.
If it's not going to work, fentanyl can cause Paralysis?
I hope it work but I'm Terrified to become handicapped
thanks

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, Soul, suffering and 2 others
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
Fentanyl can cause comas and seizures. I couldn't find anything about paralysis. If it's a high dose, you'll be asleep pretty quickly and the only thing you'd need to worry about is being found.

Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Fentanyl can cause comas and seizures. I couldn't find anything about paralysis. If it's a high dose, you'll be asleep pretty quickly and the only thing you'd need to worry about is being found.
Thanks, I read that the barbiturate prevent seizures,
I know where to find fentanyl, in my country it's easy

Reactions: Oyoy and ghostspace
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Thanks, I read that the barbiturate prevent seizures,
I know where to find fentanyl, in my country it's easy

Trying to find it everywhere...could you point me in the right direction?

• Love
Reactions: Saed
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Trying to find it everywhere...could you point me in the right direction?
I bought from a local dealer in my country, besides in this time it will be a nightmare to get F (all the US China opioids problems).
If you're not familiar with a dealer it will be better to search for another method

Reactions: Jumper Geo
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I bought from a local dealer in my country, besides in this time it will be a nightmare to get F (all the US China opioids problems).
If you're not familiar with a dealer it will be better to search for another method

I only know a weed dealer i doubt he'll be much use! already tried to buy it online and got scammed £100. I just want something simple and easy!

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I'm currently looking for heroin. The only painless suicide methods are rare gases, heroin and carbon monoxide if done right.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I'm currently looking for heroin. The only painless suicide methods are rare gases, heroin and carbon monoxide if done right.
Combination it's a nightmare, choose one method and stick with it

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
ugh i could never inject, dream or not, i can't even bare blood tests!
I feel so bad about this. I can inject, but I'm a former druggie. From my research, heroin is the best way to go. You're extremely high for a couple of minutes then you lose consciousness and die. No pain, just euphoria.
Combination it's a nightmare, choose one method and stick with it
No, I meant one of these. Either can do but I think the most peaceful one is a heroin overdose

Last edited:
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I feel so bad about this. I can inject, but I'm a former druggie. From my research, heroin is the best way to go. You're extremely high for a couple of minutes then you lose consciousness and die. No pain, just euphoria.

No, I meant one of these. Either can do but I think the most peaceful one is a heroin overdose

I so wish i could as thats exactly how i want to go but i just couldn't physically do it im such a squeamish person. Why is it so hard to find a way.. im so desperate to leave this suffering behind and find peace

Reactions: all_pointless and Huntfish34
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
QUOTE="EGR92, post: 774173, member: 19494"]
I so wish i could as thats exactly how i want to go but i just couldn't physically do it im such a squeamish person. Why is it so hard to find a way.. im so desperate to leave this suffering behind and find peace
[/QUOTE]
I feel for you. Personally I'm conflicted because I'll be leaving a wife and infant behind. But what do I do. What do I do? I just don't want to do it anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
QUOTE="EGR92, post: 774173, member: 19494"]
I feel for you. Personally I'm conflicted because I'll be leaving a wife and infant behind. But what do I do. What do I do? I just don't want to do it anymore.
[/QUOTE]

I have no conflict any more.. the people i will leave behind and hurt are the ones that caused me this pain and suffering anyway.. i dont see the point in living just to keep others happy any more.. i can understand why it would be so difficult for you though

• Hugs
Reactions: FreddieQuell and KleinerWolf
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019

I have no conflict any more.. the people i will leave behind and hurt are the ones that caused me this pain and suffering anyway.. i dont see the point in living just to keep others happy any more.. i can understand why it would be so difficult for you though
[/QUOTE]
They'll all die sooner or later, right? I keep thinking that. It's wrong but I keep thinking it. That they'll feel bad for a short time, then they'll die and feel nothing at all.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
They'll all die sooner or later, right? I keep thinking that. It's wrong but I keep thinking it. That they'll feel bad for a short time, then they'll die and feel nothing at all.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly... Its not wrong at all, its what gets you through. though if you have any doubts at all you shouldn't go ahead. you need to be 100% certain

Reactions: existenceispain88
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019

Exactly... Its not wrong at all, its what gets you through. though if you have any doubts at all you shouldn't go ahead. you need to be 100% certain
[/QUOTE]
I'm almost there. 100% certainty.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I'm try to find nembutal and I'm starting to give up.
My other option that I can get for sure it's fentanyl in patches and morphine.
If it's not going to work, fentanyl can cause Paralysis?
I hope it work but I'm Terrified to become handicapped
thanks

Sorry Yomyom,

I thought you got your N from A or C already, I hope you didn't lose money I think with Fentanyl if you take a high enough dose it's goodbye I read this I hope it's useful.

Cheers

Geo

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Jumper Geo and EGR92
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
That thread is from the Feb 15, long time ago (for me, at least) @EGR92 decided to wake that thread....

Lol there is still time to send me your N and go with the patch.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Neville1, Busdriver and EGR92
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I'm not really a fan of oral poisons. I'd much rather inject. If I could get nembutal I'd inject it faster than you can say euthanasia.

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
I'm not really a fan of oral poisons. I'd much rather inject. If I could get nembutal I'd inject it faster than you can say euthanasia.
Injecting that amount of liquid would make you asleep within 10 seconds I believe which is too fast.

J

Josiah_is_dreaming

Jul 7, 2020
Why are you desperate? What's the rush? Can't you stay just a little longer? I'd like to talk with you, and hear your story, if you don't mind.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Injecting that amount of liquid would make you asleep within 10 seconds I believe which is too fast.
That would work for me. I plan to CTB in the woods far away from humanity. I live in a country with many wild predators and scavengers who'd love nothing more than to devour my remains.

I'm one of those guys who don't want their body to be found or for anyone to ever know that I killed myself.

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
That would work for me. I plan to CTB in the woods far away from humanity. I live in a country with many wild predators and scavengers who'd love nothing more than to devour my remains.

I'm one of those guys who don't want their body to be found or for anyone to ever know that I killed myself.
Did you even read? I said if you inject N or D you are most likely asleep within 10 seconds which is TOO FAST. You will wake up the day after.