gothfairy

gothfairy

sad girl
Nov 12, 2019
i went to a party today and my friend got too drunk and spend most of the party throwing up in the bathroom and im emetophobic so i couldnt help her so i was forced to sit with all these other people. i was talking to them and having a good time-ish but just kept disassociating because i'm so fucking depressed and i can't drink to calm down because im sober.
and i kept thinking people were flirting with me but i realized i was just lonely. now im back with my friends at my friends house and my friend is gonna have sex with this guy who is here and they're both drunk and its making me so sad and so alone because i just want to feel something.
ive never been this low. my bestfriend is completely distant from me. its just little things like tonight that can push me near the edge.
i know most people on this site are much older than me and can't relate to my problems as i'm only 18. i just wanted to get them out sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Woodnote, LMLN and 3 others
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
You don't have to apologise for venting, it's what this place is here for. Plenty of us here to listen. I think it may be best if you take yourself out of the situation for now until you feel better, though x

• Love
Reactions: gothfairy, SawItOnce, LMLN and 1 other person
Enigma

Enigma

Jul 20, 2019
Hang in there, 18 is an awkward age full of self doubt but it is also an existing time of life. Know that there are many your age going through the same issues. Don't be so hard on yourself.

• Love
Reactions: gothfairy and LMLN
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hey I'm also 18, I mean I haven't been in the situation you are in but whatever you are feeling is valid. I know what it is like to feel lonely however, I'm sorry you are feeling that way.

S

SawItOnce

Nov 13, 2019
I'm sure many older adults here will relate as well... If not through present comparable experiences, then through memories of their own painful lonely young adulthood. Which, if you remain lonely, can remain as real as yesterday.

• Love
Reactions: gothfairy
gothfairy

gothfairy

sad girl
Nov 12, 2019
Hey I'm also 18, I mean I haven't been in the situation you are in but whatever you are feeling is valid. I know what it is like to feel lonely however, I'm sorry you are feeling that way.
thank you very much

Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101