gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
I know this isn't every girl so I'm just going to say before I speak that I am not speaking about every girl. These are only the girls I've ever experienced in my life. But basically I'm just saying is that I'm a giant red flag ig. Idk if it's pure coincidence or something but almost every girl I've spoken too has had something negative about me.
Usually they're unaware that they're talking about me. "I don't want him to be this skinny loser who does nothing but play games. I need a real man with abs and bla blah blah" I don't know why I'm telling you this honestly. Every time a girl talks about love or relationships or they're type, not one would ever pick a guy like me. It's always been the opposite. It's hard to believe there's love for everyone if everyone around you doesn't wanna show you love. It could be the wrong type of girl I engage myself with or just a string of bad luck. But I don't know. 6 years went into finding love. I was so close once. I thought I found a girl that just truly liked me for who I was despite most girls considered them flaws. But the world keeps spinning without me like it always has. Maybe true love is a one time thing Yk? Shoot your shots they all say. Lowkey just wanna take that gun and shoot myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: astr4 and ayla
ayla

ayla

Jun 30, 2024
ive never had an actual boyfriend just a weird on and off "situationship" so im probably not the best person to get advice from but i will say being true to yourself will always bring the right people into your life. it's understandable to feel discouraged when it seems like you're not being appreciated & its important to remember that everyones type or whatever is different but it doesn't define your worth! everyone deserves finding real connections that are truly genuine and rushing it could interfere with whats yet to come :) the best people have always came into my life by surprise, im sure it'll be the same for you

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, BoulderSoWhat and gnarly
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
I don't want him to be this skinny loser who does nothing but play games.
half joking half serious but this is every gamer girl's type

if people are gonna judge you for shit just judge them right back for being the shallow cunts they are

maybe there are other red flags or whatever but the whole "real man" shit is like the female equivalent of incel rhetoric

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, BoulderSoWhat, alienfreak and 1 other person
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
I'm a life-long skinny guy -- I mean, truly skinny, as in "BMI underweight" all my life -- and I've lost track of how many girls have professed interest in me or asked me out over the course of my life.

A lot of this is to do with how you carry yourself and what kind of attitude or vibe you're putting out there.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, gnarly, BoulderSoWhat and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I mean, there are a lot of girls out there who like skinny guys. My dad is skinny and I remember his friends at his school (he went to an adult high school) talking about how a lot of women there found him attractive. You also have people crushing on dudes like Timothy Chalamet and he's very skinny. Same thing with the Shears twins. Both are skinny (especially when they were younger) but they have a lot of creepy female "fans" (some of the shit they say about them makes my skin crawl. I genuinely hate them) and they've even done some modelling.

Either way, I'm sure you find someone. There are probably plenty of women who view you as being their type. Even if you don't find someone then who cares. Nothing that happens now really matters in the grand scheme of things, so there is no point in beating yourself up over not being able to find a partner.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, gnarly and BoulderSoWhat
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I used to think the same. Totally ashamed of how thin I am, tiny wrists etc. Turns out there are plenty of women who like that, or at least don't see it as a negative. It still manages to surprise me.

Reactions: heavyeyes, gnarly and BoulderSoWhat