• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
it causes further comfort to my current situation which is not what i need. i've been highly irritated lately towards people in and out of the forum. i hate being angry. it can help relieve the feeling some, but most of the time it just makes things worse. it makes me lose focus on what needs to be done.

i have no intention on staying even if i begin to feel 'well,' because even if i did, i no longer want to work. im not working in a shit job like everyone else. that's not a life i want to do. im still here only because i have a bit of money left to try one last thing. my life is dependent on the success or failure of it.
honestly would still contemplate on suicide with its success as i no longer want to be lonely, yet i no longer want to be in a relationship neither.

i accept my plan to kill myself and dying, but i do not accept the world that awaits me if i choose to stay. this is not a place i truly want to live in while broken and lonely.

cooling down. however, i will never stop being angry towards the people who placed me in this position. they deserve what i hope arrives for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36