• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
Does anyone believe in it?

I don't, but I want to. I can't see any reason to believe in it, and I'm almost positive it's wishful thinking. But I'd love to be convinced otherwise...

I want to be someone else. I hate being me but there are some aspects of this life I want to keep - my family. I don't want to leave my family behind, but I don't want to be me. I want to be in another reality with them.

Reactions: IwantHappiness, Heartaches and sserafim
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Well I certainly wish I could shift to a different reality.

Maybe it'll happen when I'm about to CTB, who knows...

• Hugs
Reactions: Arachno, wildflowers1996 and sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It's all pure bullshit. I fucking hate all these new thought spiritual bullshitery. Reality shifting is either just lucid dreaming or it's just a form of re-branded "fancy dissociation". TikTok has rotted so many people's brains that it isn't funny.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
It's all pure bullshit. I fucking hate all these new thought spiritual bullshitery. Reality shifting is either just lucid dreaming or it's just a form of re-branded "fancy dissociation". TikTok has rotted so many people's brains that it isn't funny.
Sadly I agree, but I wish so much it were real. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
I don't get it, I don't understand how it works. But I'm not a particularly spiritual person either, so what would I know.​

I want to be someone else. I hate being me but there are some aspects of this life I want to keep - my family. I don't want to leave my family behind, but I don't want to be me. I want to be in another reality with them.
I've felt very similar to you since I was little. I've always wished I was somebody else, not me, I can't stand myself. But there are aspects of my life I'd like to retain cause they're very meaningful to me.​

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996