• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
how do you know if something wrong is actually going on or if its just your disorders?

i know it lacks detail but im hopeful this question will be enough :hihi:

follow up question, if it is just my disorders should i still do something about it because i shouldnt ignore the way i feel? but it will effect the other person so maybe i should ignore it...

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
At least 45 views (unsure if thats counting guests if so then that doesn't count because they can't exactly answer). I'm guessing no one knows...i mean that's fine, if you don't know then you dont...... Idk.... I was just hopeful. It's only been a few hours. Maybe someone that knows will read it later.

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I'm sorry. Aside from talking to others and comparing if you're the only one who feel there's something's wrong, I have no idea how to tell the difference.

And even if you're the only one who feel something wrong, it doesn't means it's not real. If you can feel it and it's bothering you then it's real.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry. Aside from talking to others and comparing if you're the only one who feel there's something's wrong, I have no idea how to tell the difference.

And even if you're the only one who feel something wrong, it doesn't means it's not real. If you can feel it and it's bothering you then it's real.
I'm feeling a little 'better' now soo....

I'm feeling gaslit and coerced by my husband. I think it's just my disorders but it doesn't seem to be. Out of fear that I'm wrong I don't even want to talk about it but I can't keep doing this either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Hmm I'm little worried about what you said.

Try some tests for a day or two, don't say anything you wouldn't say, don't do anything you wouldn't do. Be a little careful.

Just keep in mind that you shouldn't stress yourself over this or it might get worse. Just relax a bit. Maybe it will help and you'll know if something is wrong or if it's not.

I don't know, it's just an idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Try some tests for a day or two,
I consider what I did a test. Without going into details I stopped what I was doing then after a bit was nudged back into doing it. He's never violent or anything but I still don't feel good about it all

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Okay this might be going a little to far, but if it will make you feel better ...

Write down everything you'll do. If something is not on your list, I guess you should hint without details that you're "doing something to remember everything". If he is doing something that he shouldn't, at least he will know that you're alert.

Just as I said, don't stress yourself over it. Don't confront him. Let's not start a war ^^

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I've been taking meds for anxiety and depression for years. I've tried therapy and it only sucked. The older and worse things get I realize it's my situation that is awful not any disorder to blame. I hate it when I read from people who have absolutely miserable stuck lives say they have treatment resistant depression. No...their lives aren't changing/improving and everyday sucks.

I've been hospitalized (my choice I guess) twice just due to the anxiety and hopelessness of my situation. I've been given a false diagnosis and they wrote down utter lies I didn't say.

I think it's perhaps trendy to come up with so many disorders. Drs don't hesitate having brief convos and then labeling.

I feel like utter shit because not only does my existence totally suck but my family judges and labels me with disorders. I honestly now don't believe I have anything except for anxiety due to my shitty doomed existence. I can't sleep either that well. The state I live in is a total shit-hole. Drs etc refuse to Rx me meds that have helped in the past due to them being dangerous. They don't give a fuck about how I feel or respect the fact that I have no history of addiction.

I'm not going to make myself feel worse thinking I have disorders 'normal' people don't have. Anyone in my situation would feel like fucking shit.