S

simplesimon93

Oct 12, 2024
I've given myself the weekend to consider where I am, I've started to get my affairs in order and left out important documents such as life insurance and the such so that my next of kin will be ready to go. My house will be paid off upon my death and my family will receive 4x my annual salary which should at least go somewhere to ensuring that my kids are at least financially sorted. They may need the money for therapy too, but again at least that's there. In total they should receive enough to set them up as adults.

I tried treatment, therapy, meds, alcohol, speaking, suicide prevention hotlines, CBT, medical intervention etc and nothing has worked. I'm just ready to go...my ex wife has ruined my life and mentally ruined me. My heart and health is now suffering and I don't want to do anything. I'm loosing weight which is at least a positive but not healthy and I want to go on my terms. I'm leaving behind 2 young impressionable kids under 8 years old but I don't think I can help them any more, my power and strength is gone, I'm a shell of myself...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NegevChina, LifeQuitter, SixNeufUn and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from suffering, best wishes.

S

simplesimon93

Oct 12, 2024
Thank you it's only getting worse but aiming for Thursday or Friday this week. Feel bad for the kids but I can't do anything anymore. Tried again to stay alive but it's impossible from a life side

• Hugs
Reactions: NegevChina and SixNeufUn
NegevChina

NegevChina

Student
Sep 5, 2024
I know just how you feel. I'm in the same condition, things are getting worse by the day, not healthy, cant work, cant help my kids and my wife will probably leave ne soon. Also feel horrible for the kids and rest of the family. What is your method?

S

simplesimon93

Oct 12, 2024
Yes it's sad...but I honestly can't anymore. People keep saying it will get better but it never does. I'm hounded daily and can't find peace. I don't want much from life, a small place to call home, decent job and a few friends. They are all gone from me for the last 6 years and now I feel it's time. I'm looking at combining sleeping pills with CO. I've enough Charcoal for a BBQ for my local down. To be sure I think I will use hanging as well to the combination should work, pills to make me drowsy, I've a large container for the charcoal so no need to transfer and I've the marks for the steel rope ready as well, so combined I feel confident