it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
After being let down by humans one last time, I'm ready to die now. Nothing interests me any more. Just counting down the days until I'm gone. Listening to Heaven 17, Joy Division, and Ultravox on a never-ending loop.

Even though I've got debt issues, a lack of SSI, and other dilemmas, none of that matters now as I will die on July 26. It feels surreal to not have to worry about anything at all. It's a good feeling. I feel free, from money stress, free from rude, uncaring, cruel people, free from a craphole society I never asked to be a part of in the first place.

Being able to die is the best thing ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, bluesrock, Sprite_Geist and 18 others
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I completely agree, being able to die is the best thing ever. I am so ready and also can't wait for my moment to shine.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whitefeather, BrokenArrow, BottomlessPit and 4 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Even for me personally, being able to die would have been very good to escape from this world that I never asked to be a part of in the first place.

However, my mind is unable to end itself out and so far I have not developed the courage to end it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Hurt, DeathWish77 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People are cruel and disappointing and can cause us so much pain. I wish you peace if this is your choice. Death comforts me a lot as it is the solution for all of my problems. It is like freedom. Death makes all life meaningless.

• Love
Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, it's_all_a_game, deathisnear and 1 other person
SuicideRun

SuicideRun

Jun 11, 2021
I understand you, life can be so dry. I'm trying in every way to resist. I don't want to give you advice, I hope the best for you whatever path you take.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Hurt