I

indigoviolet

Aug 19, 2024
After researching I have decided that full susp is my preferred method. The problem is the anchor point. Ideally I would want to do it in my apartment as I will definitely not be found for hours how ever, there is nothing that can hold my weight ( Any ideas for that would be appreciated btw, I have been thinking to buy a pull up bar but I think it would not be high enough off the ground for full susp. I'm 5'5 and weigh about 7st10)
So the only viable option is a tree. I was wondering what would be the best way to reach the preferred and high enough branch? ladder? But I'm thinking it would look suspicious going into the forrest with a ladder, even at night. I need something to be able to set it all up then jump.

Even with the tree I have many worries. Mostly about being found and saved. I plan to do it at night time but there are people who are out and about even then..someone could be walking in the forrest as a nighttime activity or something.

I want so badly to be able to do it in my apartment, not only to know I deff won't be found till I'm long gone, but for comfort. I want to take my time setting up, I want the silence, I want to be indoors. I want to leave the world the way I want to, to have the choice how to do things. I haven't been giving choices in my life and I want the last one to be completely mine. I've been trying to think if there is anything I can put in my apartment to hang from. I'm shit at DIY but I could try my best. Again, any ideas would be appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: null_blank and Kalista
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
a free-standing hook can be useful for holding onto heavy objects if it's drilled well into a stud. two hooks might support heavier weights better.

another set of rope can help with the climbing

• Informative
Reactions: null_blank
I

indigoviolet

Aug 19, 2024
a free-standing hook can be useful for holding onto heavy objects if it's drilled well into a stud. two hooks might support heavier weights better.

another set of rope can help with the climbing
I'll look into that, thank you.

Don't think I have enough strength to clime a tree with a rope though