• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Devils_candY

Devils_candY

Afraid of life... scared to sleep...
Oct 23, 2020
Hey y'all. Im in a really really really dark place tonight. I would love someone to talk to. So please message me if your heart calls to me. I'm really nice and gentle as a lamb and I make for good conversation. My most prominent feature is trying to make people smile since it warms me to see someone being geniously happy.

Thanks y'all!
Ba'al

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad and botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're in such a dark place tonight, you don't deserve to have to feel this way. If you need someone to talk to, you can always send me a message, and I will listen to whatever you need to say. Either way, I'm sending you big hugs right now. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Devils_candY and AltFoxx
Devils_candY

Devils_candY

Afraid of life... scared to sleep...
Oct 23, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're in such a dark place tonight, you don't deserve to have to feel this way. If you need someone to talk to, you can always send me a message, and I will listen to whatever you need to say. Either way, I'm sending you big hugs right now. :hug:
Thank you so much for those kind words and the kind gesture. Im sure il take you up in it. Right now im gonna go hide and cry... maybe when I get back. Thanks!!

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal