• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
the other week, I bought SN because I was so upset at my failed CTB attempts
but after a couple of days, I impulsively cancelled my order because I suddenly got super scared that my family would find out

but... after suffering every day since then, I changed my mind agan and just re-ordered my SN.
I would like to have it anyways, even if it is just a back-up.

but I am also thinking about the AE I need.
I am scared to go to my doctor and I'd rather not go see him due to some personal reason, but I have some medicine on recipe that I can get more easily without needing to see my doctor
which is zolpidem/ambien and quetiapine.

i read in the SN bible that quetiapine can also be used with SN
does anyone know how much quetiapine you would need?

still, I don't think it's super ideal...
is there any way to get the right medicine for SN without having to see the doctor?

I saw some people talk about online pharmacies.
If anyone can DM me, I would appreciate it sm!!

edit: i'm aware suffer from indecisiveness, but i have so my entire life and its one of the reasons why ruined my life/ i want to ctb in the first place
i'm on this site and mentally ill but so are you so idc

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Nettles, Heartaches and 4 others
totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
Dark net market maybe?

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Here's a guide I had in my bookmarks. You can get a lot of prescription medications (including meto and other AEs) from online pharmacies without a prescription but I can't help with sourcing them. I think some places can't ship to certain countries like some European countries.

U

Unfitted

Jun 7, 2024
I got the prescription of AE from online doctors. There are plenty out there if you google it. I just needed to complete a questionnaire. Then I got the prescription sent to the nearest pharmacy in a few hours. No one ask me any question.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
At least if you're in the US it's extremely easy to get meto from online providers. Quetiapine can be used, but it won't be as effective as meto or a similar AE

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I was going to use quetiapine, but maybe I'll look for meto since that user said it's available in the us. Look up "avolition". I have it too.