• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
So i finally got the setup ready, and im looking to share so people can pitch in with advice/criticism/ recommendations and also double check my own knowledge.

I have provided the setup in the pictures.

1st we have the exit bag and materials that i used.;

Polyester 430x550 mm large oven bag.

Sadly the crinkly type, but withholds surprising amount of force until it breaks ( unless i pull from both sides at the edges with my hands)

Test run with 15lpm shows around 30 seconds until fully inflated which should give me just enough time to do all the prerequisite actions.

Tank&Regulator : 10 L nitrogen technical 4.8 & esc mode nitrogen regulator. Very pricey but gives me extra piece of mind after i didn't manage to find a nitrogen regulator and a flowmeter in the uk. ( Only argon was available, and that involves extra steps thus more chances of failures.)

Location & method ;

As seen in the pictures, i have the perfect spot im between the wall and a piece of furniture, and has no way of tipping.

Moreover i will sit enclined against the wall in my chair, against the tubing and regulator.
Meanwhile while the tube is threaded through a hole at the back of my gaming chair, and only the bag will be on my head.

That way if i were to have convulsions afterwards and my hands would be having spasms its almost impossible that ill snatch on the tubing.
I will tape the tubing to the back of the chair just enough to give my head some wiggle room as well.

I will incline it back slightly, pull the bag on my head like a showercap, scrunch out the air, start hyperventilating for a few minutes.

Turn on the regulator to 15, use a window that ive set on the desk opposite to my location to see when the bag is close to fully inflated.

Pull it over my head, tighten the bag around my neck just a little, slide 2 fingers close by my neck, if they fit and its still slightly snug around my neck with the two fingers in, i think thats the right amount of space to leave for exhales and flushing out from what ive read.

Hopefully ill pass out and be able to rest after a few large breaths, and that will be that.
I will do a few practice runs with it over my head and no gas, going through the motions, and in a week or two i will be ready.

Questions ;

I welcome discussion but also had the following questions to ask in order to minimize chances of failure;

1.How prevalent/heard of are convulsions afterwards and or /bag tearing unconsciously?

From what ive read it shouldn't happen because those are signs of suffocating not hypoxic death, but ive STILL seen SO many people talk about and restrict theyr own body in order to account for that.

2.So on the same note, do i need to find a way to restrict my arms? Is it necessary or just paranoia of people? Are there documented cases/failures because of it?

3.How would i even go about restricting both of my hands in the 30 seconds ive got alongside managing the bag/hyperventilating etc?
I plan to slide my hands under my butt or behind my back tightly before i take my first breath of N just in case.

4. And last question is... In the darkest scenario, if the plan fails for any reason out of my control and i wake up with brain damage of any degree, is it a good last plan to have a knife near by? And if i still have some degree of control go with it at my neck.

What else? What would be a quick way to self induct death? Twisting my own head with force?

I know this is unnecessarily gorry, and should not happen in any case, especially with a well crafted ( i think) setup like mine, but just having that plan B if things go south will give my anxiety filled life a little more security and will help me sleep better in my last nights.

Attachments

• IMG_20220520_080525.jpg
    IMG_20220520_080525.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220520_080540.jpg
    IMG_20220520_080540.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220520_080555__01.jpg
    IMG_20220520_080555__01.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220520_082100.jpg
    IMG_20220520_082100.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220520_082439.jpg
    IMG_20220520_082439.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220520_082523.jpg
    IMG_20220520_082523.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220520_082455.jpg
    IMG_20220520_082455.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220520_082138.jpg
    IMG_20220520_082138.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: carcassi, brokensoulsdiealone, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
pikku.tiikeri

pikku.tiikeri

Apr 17, 2022
That bag looks a bit small to me. Does it cover your head entirely?

Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
That bag looks a bit small to me. Does it cover your head entirely?
I was actually concerned it was too big, as ive found plenty smaller and had to go the very large route when googling for bags.

Yep its really large with plenty extra space , check the things on the side for scale if needed.

Doesn't stick to face when breathing either.

Might replace it with a stronger version if i find one ( non crinkly ) for extra piece of mind but im sure its fit for purpose as is too.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567 and pikku.tiikeri
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
So i finally got the setup ready, and im looking to share so people can pitch in with advice/criticism/ recommendations and also double check my own knowledge.

Sadly the crinkly type, but withholds surprising amount of force until it breaks ( unless i pull from both sides at the edges with my hands)

Test run with 15lpm shows around 30 seconds until fully inflated which should give me just enough time to do all the prerequisite actions.

Tank&Regulator : 10 L nitrogen technical 4.8 & esc mode nitrogen regulator. Very pricey but gives me extra piece of mind after i didn't manage to find a nitrogen regulator and a flowmeter in the uk. ( Only argon was available, and that involves extra steps thus more chances of failures.)

Location & method ;

As seen in the pictures, i have the perfect spot im between the wall and a piece of furniture, and has no way of tipping.

Moreover i will sit enclined against the wall in my chair, against the tubing and regulator.
Meanwhile while the tube is threaded through a hole at the back of my gaming chair, and only the bag will be on my head.

That way if i were to have convulsions afterwards and my hands would be having spasms its almost impossible that ill snatch on the tubing.
I will tape the tubing to the back of the chair just enough to give my head some wiggle room as well.

I will incline it back slightly, pull the bag on my head like a showercap, scrunch out the air, start hyperventilating for a few minutes.

Turn on the regulator to 15, use a window that ive set on the desk opposite to my location to see when the bag is close to fully inflated.

Pull it over my head, tighten the bag around my neck just a little, slide 2 fingers close by my neck, if they fit and its still slightly snug around my neck with the two fingers in, i think thats the right amount of space to leave for exhales and flushing out from what ive read.

Hopefully ill pass out and be able to rest after a few large breaths, and that will be that.
I will do a few practice runs with it over my head and no gas, going through the motions, and in a week or two i will be ready.

Questions ;

I welcome discussion but also had the following questions to ask in order to minimize chances of failure;

1.How prevalent/heard of are convulsions afterwards and or /bag tearing unconsciously?

From what ive read it shouldn't happen because those are signs of suffocating not hypoxic death, but ive STILL seen SO many people talk about and restrict theyr own body in order to account for that.

2.So on the same note, do i need to find a way to restrict my arms? Is it necessary or just paranoia of people? Are there documented cases/failures because of it?

3.How would i even go about restricting both of my hands in the 30 seconds ive got alongside managing the bag/hyperventilating etc?
I plan to slide my hands under my butt or behind my back tightly before i take my first breath of N just in case.

4. And last question is... In the darkest scenario, if the plan fails for any reason out of my control and i wake up with brain damage of any degree, is it a good last plan to have a knife near by? And if i still have some degree of control go with it at my neck.

What else? What would be a quick way to self induct death? Twisting my own head with force?

I know this is unnecessarily gorry, and should not happen in any case, especially with a well crafted ( i think) setup like mine, but just having that plan B if things go south will give my anxiety filled life a little more security and will help me sleep better in my last nights.
There are no cases recorded of brain damage from Nitrogen Exit Bag Method, as per our resident expert Greenberg

Location & method ;

Questions ;

10L Nitrogen technical 4.8 is a UK description but how many liters does that translate to US? Mine is 120 cuft and 3000 L of Nitrogen---All else looks ok, similar to my set-up, although I'm using a terry-cloth elastic band around the neck---I did some test runs using the Nitrogen gas but using my hands to close the bag around my neck--An oximeter on my finger--After 5 deep breaths and 20 seconds I stopped, oxygen plummeted to 54,and I was just slightly dizzy---Make sure to take deep breaths while you're waiting for the bag to inflate,to get the oxygen out of your lungs first

Last edited:
Reactions: Raum
Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
There are no cases recorded of brain damage from Nitrogen Exit Bag Method, as per our resident expert Greenberg

10L Nitrogen technical 4.8 is a UK description but how many liters does that translate to US? Mine is 120 cuft and 3000 L of Nitrogen---All else looks ok, similar to my set-up, although I'm using a terry-cloth elastic band around the neck---I did some test runs using the Nitrogen gas but using my hands to close the bag around my neck--An oximeter on my finger--After 5 deep breaths and 20 seconds I stopped, oxygen plummeted to 54,and I was just slightly dizzy---Make sure to take deep breaths while you're waiting for the bag to inflate,to get the oxygen out of your lungs first
I cant recall terms I don't work with recently so i cant provide you with the formula or how much it translates to.

Rest assured though i did my research and 10 L
at 200 bar is more than sufficient when translated into gas liters, i think i have 2-3 times whats needed for the 40 minutes required worst case.

Even greenberg confirmed its enough at some point in our conversation i think.

I wouldn't know to translate it into US as i don't even know what those metrics mean, but even on the peaceful pill i think its stated in liters that a small hand carried 3L tank would be sufficient. ( For the uk variant)

Reactions: outrider567
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Well ive thought about those same worries too n it kind of funny seeing someone else thought about it too.
im still feeling lost. Worrying how and why i seem to be unable to set a good successful strategy /plan YET...or so i hope , soon i can manage)

Anyway do you have any idea/finally figure out about the hand issue, or do people jerk/tremor move hands etc when using this method?
if one brave to do the extreme you can tie your hand with zip lock or hand cuff etc but im not sure if i can

Number 4 i was thinking of combining method too but i dont know if its possible. Like drugs OD, night2 strangulation...

Someone posted about combining partial but i dont seem to get it

Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
Well ive thought about those same worries too n it kind of funny seeing someone else thought about it too.
im still feeling lost. Worrying how and why i seem to be unable to set a good successful strategy /plan YET...or so i hope , soon i can manage)

Anyway do you have any idea/finally figure out about the hand issue, or do people jerk/tremor move hands etc when using this method?
if one brave to do the extreme you can tie your hand with zip lock or hand cuff etc but im not sure if i can
I suggest you get down to it. Take it step by step, and once its done and ready to go, youll find that you're far more peaceful and less anxious knowing that the alternative is ready, be it wanting to live or not.

Secondly, no, it was a question. Its not stated in literature and its mostly rumors, even on the exit bag megathread tired horse didn't mention restrictions of any kind, so unless someone shares sources where multiple people convulsed wildly and it ruined their attempt ( there are some, but thats because people misread or did the technique wrong.)

Until then i wont restrict anything and just relax.

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
I know nothing about the gas method, but cool chair

Reactions: Shu and Raum
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I was actually concerned it was too big, as ive found plenty smaller and had to go the very large route when googling for bags.

Yep its really large with plenty extra space , check the things on the side for scale if needed.

Doesn't stick to face when breathing either.

Might replace it with a stronger version if i find one ( non crinkly ) for extra piece of mind but im sure its fit for purpose as is too.
Yeah mine doesn't stick to face either--To secure my plastic tubing to the Exit bag, in case my head goes to the side when passing out, my entrance into the bag is at a hole near the top, duct tape at outside and inside of bag to secure it, don't want that tubing to come out--When I tested using the Nitrogen, the hissing sound coming into the bag was quite reassuring and comforting to me, and I'm pretty sure my adult elastic terry cloth sweat band is not too tight or too loose around my neck to allow constant flowing and just enough leakage

Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
Yeah mine doesn't stick to face either--To secure my plastic tubing to the Exit bag, in case my head goes to the side when passing out, my entrance into the bag is at a hole near the top, duct tape at outside and inside of bag to secure it, don't want that tubing to come out--When I tested using the Nitrogen, the hissing sound coming into the bag was quite reassuring and comforting to me, and I'm pretty sure my adult elastic terry cloth sweat band is not too tight or too loose around my neck to allow constant flowing and just enough leakage
Do you think restraining arms is a necessity? Am i doing a mistake by not implementing something towards that?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Do you think restraining arms is a necessity? Am i doing a mistake by not implementing something towards that?
Not sure--I wouldn't know how to do it anyway

Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
Secondly, no, it was a question. Its not stated in literature and its mostly rumors, even on the exit bag megathread tired horse didn't mention restrictions of any kind, so unless someone shares sources where multiple people convulsed wildly and it ruined their attempt ( there are some, but thats because people misread or did the technique wrong.)
Which sources mention violent convulsions? I assume to actually experience convulsions you would have to strangle yourself which isn't the case with exit bag.

Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
Which sources mention violent convulsions? I assume to actually experience convulsions you would have to strangle yourself which isn't the case with exit bag.
Lots of people paranoia left and right, don't need to look too hard into it to find it.

Final exit mentioned some conclusions ( in animals though) on nitrogen over helium.

I did add some gym elastic bands that im gonna quickly wrap around my wrists with a circular motion to the arm rests, and gonna place a piece of heavy furniture in front of my legs just to be sure i dont slide off from the reclined chair and displace the bag, convulsions or not.

That being said 1 or so more days and ill go through with the plan.

Goodbye cruel world.

And goodluck to all of you here.

I shouldn't say it since most people (here) already know it, but if you can, even by a little, be kind to others.
You have no idea how little gestures of kindness and understanding can impact someones life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: illfindyou and LifeHasNoOptIn
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
I did add some gym elastic bands that im gonna quickly wrap around my wrists with a circular motion to the arm rests, and gonna place a piece of heavy furniture in front of my legs just to be sure i dont slide off from the reclined chair and displace the bag, convulsions or not.
That's a good solution. I was going to ask why you wouldn't opt for a bed instead of chair, but I guess to each their own. Hopefully things will turn out good for you, one way or the other.

Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
That's a good solution. I was going to ask why you wouldn't opt for a bed instead of chair, but I guess to each their own. Hopefully things will turn out good for you, one way or the other.
Don't know if it was peaceful pill or five last acts, but its reccomended sitting> laying down.
While the chair offers me the handrest/reroute of the tube advantages i suppose.

Thank you.