berd

berd

Feb 24, 2022
I'm stuck in this constant loop, everything is the same exact thing. Every night I lie awake crying, wishing I could restart my entire life. I know I won't get any help for whatever I have going on. I try shrugging my thoughts off, it worked until now. My suicidal thoughts grow stronger daily, it's to the point where I have to actually convince myself to not act on it. Everyday I zone out daydreaming that I find some sort of "freedom" from this shithole. I already know I won't be living to 30, I have no desire for marriage or kids. I'm terrified of the thought of having a child and raising them into this world. I've started to gain violent thoughts too. I never act on them but I'm horrified I will one day. It's really fucking with my head now.
I just needed to get this off of my chest. A somewhat good part in this is that I turn 20 soon :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, Journeytoletgo and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that this life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: berd
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Best advice ever

But in all seriousness, I know it's tough being 20. You're expected to get a good headstart in life, get a partner, be successful... I was a loser on welfare till like 26. Then I started business which became success, luck really. At 20, I had social anxieties, stuttered, couldn't even go to a job interview. My parents didn't gave a shit about that, people treated me with prejudice like I was a bum. I really thought I should teach somebody a lesson. I remember waking up every morning feeling like shit. My advice to you; don't lose your inner compass. Don't let circumstance dictate who you are as a person. If you let that happen, you gonna be way worse off in the long run.

deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
I'd remove the reference to how many days away your birthday is imo, you don't want to reveal your exact birth date.