• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
I want to buy the best option for my ctb with SN, I read Stan's guide completely along with the updates, he says that there is no problem with both, I just want to know your opinion guys.
Loveyall
I changed the question for being a stupid question lololol.

Last edited:
B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
I would say that, if both are recommended by the Stan's guide itself, then at this point you are merely cherry-picking: both are very good choices, and besides are merely optionals to make the process as peaceful as it can be. So don't stress yourself thinking of such minor details, and be thankful of having access to such high quality resources.
Best of luck my friend.

Reactions: BlackCatTalk
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Have you researched any of the side effects and drug interaction?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Please read resource page (FAQ). The second option is a PPI which is not recommended; and the entire question is not important.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/post-649564

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I want to buy the best option for my ctb with SN, I read Stan's guide completely along with the updates, he says that there is no problem with both, I just want to know your opinion guys.
Loveyall

dunno about ranitidine, but omeprazole takes time to kick in. I've been taking it for over a year when I was treating my ulcer. It builds up in your system at least for a week.
If you want a fast antacid then use Renny pills or any calcium pills or powder for that matter.

Reactions: BlackCatTalk
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Exactly.

Least significant part of SN intake.

I can agree with that. But i don't see the question as not being important. Looks like he was just trying to get some info about the two drugs.
Don't put me in front of the damn council again!

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Omeprazole may slightly delay SN effects. Rantidine may slightly increase SN intestinal absorption. 1g or 1m here or there is insignificant.

~

@one4all , you are advised to proceed to the epistemological section ;) If it does not matter then the question has little practical relevance. Derailment #1282 .. and counting!!

Last edited:
Reactions: CatchTheBus and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Omeprazole may slightly delay SN effects. Rantidine may slightly increase SN intestinal absorption. 1g or 1m here or there is insignificant.

And this is one of your saving graces.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020

~

@one4all , you are advised to proceed to the epistemological section ;) If it does not matter then the question has little practical relevance. Derailment #1282 .. and counting!!

Wait you just edited that to up my count.. Now you are part of this :blarg:
FAQ you.

(No seriously, it's in the FAQ;)

I will keep that in mind.
But i still stand by what i asked about the question not being important. I didn't know it was in the FAQ. I'm sure the OP didn't. You could have linked that info though. Just as having the source included.

Last edited:
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Have you researched any of the side effects and drug interaction?
No I don't,should I?
I bought SN, meto, painkillers, I got xanax to use like sedative AND the betablockers

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
No I don't,should I?
I bought SN, meto, painkillers, I got xanax to use like sedative AND the betablockers

I think it is a good idea to do a little research to see what works for you and what information is out there. There is a lot of information on this sight; the resource page and searching the threads. And of course ask questions as needed.
Seeing how certain drugs interact with each others and any side effects that can happen isn't a bad idea

Quarky00 has given you some information already on this already. Thanks Quarky00 !

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Please read resource page (FAQ). The second option is a PPI which is not recommended; and the entire question is not important.

Should I erase my question?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I didn't know it was in the FAQ. I'm sure the OP didn't. You could have linked that info though. Just as having the source included.
Seriously ?
I wrote :
Inside:
Antacids , Acid-Regulators
  • Alternatives & PPI: Update I , Update II
Clicking on it:
Antacids & Regulators
Do I need those?No. The least significant part of SN [1]
  • Effectiveness is questionable.
  • Can be skipped.
Why PPI not a solution?May interfere with SN effects -- according research [1] [2]
So that's basically 2 clicks away, 2 clicks! I've given the link and a concise short version . So what are you banging on that I could have given info ? :hmph: This sort of crap really pisses me off . Are we into linguistics now? "The answer is not important or the question" ... "Questions aren't stupid actions can be".... FFS I'm doing my best in this mental asylum , leave me alone will you. Talking about meds is not the ideal time/place to be philosophical but keep focus. People are already anxious and wary (as you can see) , why create extra noise?! Member here got an answer, why develop it further to "being stupid" ?

Should I erase my question?
No , you shouldn't .

Lol sorry for ask stupid questions.
Your questions are not stupid .

:heart:

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
All i will say is.. i posted the research comment before you posted your response.
I don't see how is that relevant , since my first comment here provided full information . It was my first comment on this thread , so there's no need to add "please provide info" after that . I provided a link , you may have missed that , unfortunate mistake , lets move on :hug:

B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
Guys, guys, please: Let's not forget what the topic at hand is, and if someone is coming here honestly and wholehartedly considering CTB, then this person must be utterly broken to take such decision. Please, don't be harsh with her, consider her situation, most of you probably share a similar situation. She has never received enough support on her life to make it worth living, let's at least give her some support on her last steps before ending it.

No medication is necessary other than the SN. Other medications are meant to lessen the symptoms, symptoms that are not painful and only cause disconfort if you don't mentally prepare yourself to feel them, as SN will take up to half an hour to finally kill you, and it may be scary to feel such symptoms if you hadn't contemplated them beforehand: dizziness, feeling very tired, loosing consiousness, a slight tachycardia, some slight headaches, and a very important symptom, vomits. The other symptoms, are ones that you should have no discomfort with if you mentally prepare for, and if you are absolutely certain of your decision, not letting that last half an hour of your existence to be a moment for you to reconsider this decision. Now, vomit: your body will try to expel the toxin you just pushed into it, and vomits is its way. The best solution, is fastening, for 8 hours with only water, and even little water. This will ensure your stomach will have nothing to puke with, and make the absortion of SN be faster, so even if you puke, by the time you puke, it'll be too late, your metabolism will have already consumed the SN and it's effects will give you the peaceful end you deserve.

So, what I ask of you, is first and foremost: Ensure this is the decision you want to make. That there is no point in continuing with this life.
I do hope you take this time to truly think of this decision, to ensure there are no reasons for you to keep living. Life may be complicated, and never filled with enough happiness for our souls to shine as much as we wished to, but it is the only chance we have on this material world to make something unique, that may rise ourselves or others. If you truly think there is nothing else for you to do on this earth... then I support your decision, and know you'll find peace on the afterlife. We may meet there, shall you leave us soon or stay with us for a bit longer.

Best of luck, friend.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, archipelago, BlackCatTalk and 1 other person
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Guys, guys, please: Let's not forget what the topic at hand is, and if someone is coming here honestly and wholehartedly considering CTB, then this person must be utterly broken to take such decision. Please, don't be harsh with her, consider her situation, most of you probably share a similar situation. She has never received enough support on her life to make it worth living, let's at least give her some support on her last steps before ending it.

No medication is necessary other than the SN. Other medications are meant to lessen the symptoms, symptoms that are not painful and only cause disconfort if you don't mentally prepare yourself to feel them, as SN will take up to half an hour to finally kill you, and it may be scary to feel such symptoms if you hadn't contemplated them beforehand: dizziness, feeling very tired, loosing consiousness, a slight tachycardia, some slight headaches, and a very important symptom, vomits. The other symptoms, are ones that you should have no discomfort with if you mentally prepare for, and if you are absolutely certain of your decision, not letting that last half an hour of your existence to be a moment for you to reconsider this decision. Now, vomit: your body will try to expel the toxin you just pushed into it, and vomits is its way. The best solution, is fastening, for 8 hours with only water, and even little water. This will ensure your stomach will have nothing to puke with, and make the absortion of SN be faster, so even if you puke, by the time you puke, it'll be too late, your metabolism will have already consumed the SN and it's effects will give you the peaceful end you deserve.

So, what I ask of you, is first and foremost: Ensure this is the decision you want to make. That there is no point in continuing with this life.
I do hope you take this time to truly think of this decision, to ensure there are no reasons for you to keep living. Life may be complicated, and never filled with enough happiness for our souls to shine as much as we wished to, but it is the only chance we have on this material world to make something unique, that may rise ourselves or others. If you truly think there is nothing else for you to do on this earth... then I support your decision, and know you'll find peace on the afterlife. We may meet there, shall you leave us soon or stay with us for a bit longer.

Best of luck, friend.
Hello, thank you very much to all those who have taken the time to respond, thanks Blutsager, this plan actually takes time, I have thought about it a lot and my desire to ask perhaps something so irrelevant is that I am not absurdly afraid of dying, It is the clearest and most thoughtful decision I have made in my life, I have nothing else I can give because I am completely empty, so I am safe and firm, what I don't want is to fail and if doing it methodically helps me a lot to feel better that at least I can cross the line with all security, even if I failed.
Since February I began to investigate from choosing the method that was most suitable for me to the selection of medicines according to my country, I only needed the reservation of the place but with this of the coronavirus it is quite difficult to reserve, in any case do not dare further three months to go.
lots of love guys AND Thanks

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I am a bit confused. I cannot find anywhere that Riopan is a PPI.

On Wikipedia I found that Riopan (Magaldrate) is a 'hydroxymagnesium aluminate complex that is converted rapidly by gastric acid into Mg(OH)2 and Al(OH)3, which are absorbed poorly and this provide a sustained antacid effect'. So this indicates that it contains magnesium hydroxide, which can be used as antacid for SN, according to Stan's guide.

Sorry to bother @Quarky00 , but can you show me a link where it mentions Riopan is a PPI? For some weird reason I can't find it anywhere.
Today, I received Maalox, also containing magnesium hydroxide and aluminum hydroxide and did a victory dance for finally obtaining it..probably too soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I am a bit confused. I cannot find anywhere that Riopan is a PPI.

On Wikipedia I found that Riopan (Magaldrate) is a 'hydroxymagnesium aluminate complex that is converted rapidly by gastric acid into Mg(OH)2 and Al(OH)3, which are absorbed poorly and this provide a sustained antacid effect'. So this indicates that it contains magnesium hydroxide, which can be used as antacid for SN, according to Stan's guide.
Riopan is not a PPI . Like you wrote it's an antacid , similar to what Stan recommended :)

Reactions: justamortal and Busdriver
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
The QuarkyBot returns!
Unwanted, unasked for you are invaluable here.:blarg:

Thank you. As Riopan is an antacid, Maalox is then too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Quarky00
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Yes, I changed the question and also consulted a pharmacologist with doctorate degree and he explained everything to me well and was even the one who told me that Riopan was the best option.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Yes, I changed the question and also consulted a pharmacologist with doctorate degree and he explained everything to me well and was even the one who told me that Riopan was the best option.

Super interesting.
Because I read on this forum antacids (e.g. Milk of Magnesia, Mylanta and also Riopan and Maalox) might have advantage over H2 antagonists (e.g. cimetidine/Tagamet, ranitidine/Zantac, and famotidine/Pepcid). I believe ranitidine is better than cimetidine, because cimetidine converts a small part of methemoglobine back to hemoglobine. It is a fraction, so doesn't render cimetidine useless.
Even if it was true ranitidine has the advantage over cimetidine, ranitidine has been withdrawn from the worldwide market since October 2019. So, if one really wants to use an H2 blocker, a choice between cimetidine or famotidine should be made.

But I also read on SS that H2 blockers have the advantage over antacids, because there is no real consensus about the advantages of using antacids.

Now, a pharmacologist deems an antacid as the better choice over an H2 blocker.

The advice on SS is soothing however: 'if unclear about which antacid to use, skip antacids entirely' and 'choose either an antacid or an H2 blocker. They are both ok'. Also, 'acid reducers are the least important in the SN process, can be skipped entirely'.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and x-Ace-x