• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Several weeks ago, I started to experience flashbacks from random moments of my life. Just insignificant moments - like sunlight coming through an office window or my long gone cat sitting on my lap. But those moments were peaceful. What can it be? Some coping mechanism from my brain? Medication? Something else?

Last edited:
4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
Spacial memory. your brain connects locations to memories, people or situations. For instance you smell a rose (trigger or stimulus) and your brain subconsciously connects it to prior locations and visualizes what is connected to that smell (cognition). This works for emotions as well, not just scent, visual or auditive stimuli.

Could also be PTSD and unprocessed trauma.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, TiredOfAllThis and lixt
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Could also be PTSD and unprocessed trauma
Pretty well may be - for example, parents betrayed that cat.
But other moments, like window views, probably are unconnected.