• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Been here a few months now some of you have probably seen me floating about but this is the first time I'm making a thread.
Been depressed a long time now, going on ten years, always been a drinker but became a full blown alcoholic during the lockdowns. Everything spiralled out of control since then ending in a failed drowning attempt the first week of the new year.
Now for whatever reason I simply stopped drinking after that, haven't had a drop since Jan 8th and the last couple of weeks I have felt something I haven't experienced since my early twenties.
Rage, not just anger but pure hatred of the people around me, the world, my life. It's as if for the first time in a very long while I can see clearly and my blood just boils seeing what people in my life have done to me.
Every part of me wants to rage, scream, and just hurt.
It is taking everything I have not to do something monumentally horrible.
So I'm here venting instead because this is the only place I have ever found a measure of peace and the only people willing to listen without judgement.
So if you read all of this bollocks, thanks. If you didn't, no worries.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: permanently tired, thebelljarrr, LostinTime24 and 3 others
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I've not been able to do any proper boxing for a few years thanks to a stupid wrist injury but I highly recommend it as a way of working out the inner rage and taking it out on people or a punch bag in a safe and disciplined arena. And shadow boxing and training at home is a great stress relief too. Any kind of martial art provides the same self discipline and relief, it's just that boxing is the one I know.

• Love
Reactions: youshallrideeternal, divinemistress36, Forveleth and 1 other person
youshallrideeternal

youshallrideeternal

Jun 11, 2024
My thoughts are, it's perfectly ok to be angry, and thus, have rage, for whatever, it's just a matter of how one expresses that rage.

Reactions: Ash, Ironborn and divinemistress36