Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
There is something that has become ever clearer over the last couple of weeks more clear than it has ever been for me.

This is a terrible world. This is an unfair and shitty world. We're all forced to accept and abide by the unfairness and inequalities and adapt to the hardships despite our own internal struggle without having any idea where we are truly leading ourselves unless you were fortunate enough to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

How I wish I knew what it was like to be have been born and to have lived and to be able to see myself living a life of meaning and purpose but not entirely from factors other than of my own doing it is all but pipe dream at this point. At 22 I am years behind my peers in most every aspect. I am well on my way to living a life the way I grew up. No money, paycheck to paycheck, crap job to crap job. Livelihood at the whims of a heartless corporation.

I've overthought about this a lot lately. And while it certainly has made me ever more depressed, it really makes me want to catch that bus, already.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AmDead, VIBRITANNIA, Myforevercharlie and 6 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I agree, I think that existence is unacceptably cruel. To be alive is okay, but to be aware of it is more trouble than it's worth. There is so much pain, loss, and suffering that drowns out any potential joy. I feel that the suffering which has already occurred means that continued existence is not justified.

Reactions: AmDead and Moonbounce
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
sadly, being cruel is profitable in this world. being unjust to certain people means that there's more money for the people at top. and we're just supposed to be content with that fact, and never question or criticize it. and if you do criticize it, you're just being whiny.

• Love
Reactions: Moonbounce