annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
What the title says, unfortunately. I have some physical disabilities that I really can't come to terms with. I have heart issues and joint issues, and whenever I try to do things that people my age can do, i'm always sorely disappointed by how limited I am with my body. I'm only eighteen and walking up a hill is so unbearable that I need to rest for about half an hour before I can do anything else. People my age don't understand how truly isolating it is to not be able to control your own body no matter how much you try, and they truly don't understand how it feels when someone accuses me of faking.

My issues are supposedly degenerative, so these are probably the 'best' years i'll have in regards to my health, which isn't exactly a motivating sentiment. I just wish it were easier to CTB, I hate being such a medical burden on those I love.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Misery99, illandlonely, IrishBug and 15 others
tiredandafraid

tiredandafraid

Silent Night
Aug 23, 2024
šŸ¤—
Here is a hug. I'm sorry you have to deal with these issues at such a young age.

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99, MatrixPrisoner, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired, to me it truly is so cruel how there's all this suffering. But anyway I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, ijustwishtodie, deathsisarelief and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Life is often so unfair. šŸ«‚

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Misery99, MatrixPrisoner, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Student
Jul 27, 2024
I'm sorry you experience these issues. People without health problems will never truly understand what it's like to have chronic illnesses/disabilities. They usually don't even try to understand, because the thought of experiencing it themselves is so awful that they convince themselves it's impossible. But it can happen to anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: annasplight and Jarni
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry for what you're going through. I hope your pain eases soon

• Hugs
Reactions: annasplight
illandlonely

illandlonely

just a little dumb
Sep 6, 2024
I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through. Being called a faker is like the cherry on a shit Sunday too. I have arthritis and it only started last year. I just became and adult and it suck we gotta spend what ppl say is the "best years of our lifes" In crippling pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: annasplight