• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeadPetal

Oct 6, 2019
Since losing my partner to suicide hanging earlier on in the year I feel like I've died with him I don't want to be here anymore I've attempted to hang myself which I obviously failed I need out now asap but I'm scared of pain, but I just need to go now as quickly as possible, I read up on afterlife a lot trying to work out if it's possible if he can see me and it's messed me up. Wether there is anything or not I need to be out of here

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bpdboii, Timetoleave and Empty Smile
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Sorry that life has brought you to this point DeadPetal. Your personal belief about afterlife is your and yours alone.

I would advise looking through the resources to see if something there helps, it seems to have helped nearly everyone who has come through the site.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

D

DeadPetal

Oct 6, 2019
Thank you for your reply Stan. I have been watching this website for a while now but only just recently decided to make a username and post, I preferred the idea of hanging like my partner did, but I'm just scared for whoever finds me, I've got my mind made up that I need to go. I have been reading up on afterlife but it frazzles my mind and I don't know what to think or believe

Reactions: Bpdboii
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I have been reading up on afterlife but it frazzles my mind and I don't know what to think or believe
Belief comes from you primarily. Because someone has an opposing view to you, does not necessarily mean they are right. That's somewhat the fundamental element of 'faith'. Find yours and don't be talked out of it.

Reactions: Bpdboii, WatermelonMel and DeadPetal
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I would say welcome to our community, but in reality, do any of us really want to be here?

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my partner 5 years ago in car crash, and it's been hell since.

Stan makes some good points, and it's a good idea to look around the site and see what you can find.

Reactions: Amz_Falls, Bpdboii and Stan
D

DeadPetal

Oct 6, 2019
I would say welcome to our community, but in reality, do any of us really want to be here?

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my partner 5 years ago in car crash, and it's been hell since.

Stan makes some good points, and it's a good idea to look around the site and see what you can find.
Thanks Empty smile, whatever I decide to believe in wether I see him again or not I just need to be out of this pain, the quickest and easiest way, I'm really sorry to hear about your partner
I was going to try and get better but tbh I don't think I want to live a long miserable life without him

• Aww..
Reactions: Bpdboii and Stan
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks Empty smile, whatever I decide to believe in wether I see him again or not I just need to be out of this pain, the quickest and easiest way, I'm really sorry to hear about your partner
I was going to try and get better but tbh I don't think I want to live a long miserable life without him
I understand. It's been a long 5 years for me without her here. I haven't figured out why I've stuck around this long. But my time is coming.

There are quick ways, but no method is 100% guaranteed to work. Each one carries a 50/50 chance of success. Except OD'ing on OTC meds, that's nearly a 0% chance of success.

Reactions: Bpdboii and Stan
D

DeadPetal

Oct 6, 2019
I understand. It's been a long 5 years for me without her here. I haven't figured out why I've stuck around this long. But my time is coming.

There are quick ways, but no method is 100% guaranteed to work. Each one carries a 50/50 chance of success. Except OD'ing on OTC meds, that's nearly a 0% chance of success.
What way have you decided to go if you don't mind me asking

Reactions: Bpdboii and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
What way have you decided to go if you don't mind me asking
Either CO in tent, or hanging. Hanging is my second route if CO fails.

Reactions: Bpdboii and DeadPetal
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Well the fastest way is with a bullet to the head. Does it always work? No. And that is the scary part.

Reactions: Empty Smile, Bpdboii and DeadPetal
T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
Since losing my partner to suicide hanging earlier on in the year I feel like I've died with him I don't want to be here anymore

First off, I would never recommend anyone to off themselves as a go to. I recommend talking with others about how you're feeling. However, at the end of the day you have to make up your own mind. And withholding knowledge is stupid since you will find there is no 100% and no real quick and easy.

I've attempted to hang myself which I obviously failed I need out now asap but I'm scared of pain, but I just need to go now as quickly as possible,

So as you know, hanging is very very very painful if it doesn't kill you at the very start. It honestly is a bad way to go IMO.

As far as your fear of pain. Everyone is like this.

The quickest method that does take prep work is exit bag. The quickest method if you already have a gun is that. Outside of that it gets more and more painful. It should be noted that a gun might not be a good option in most cases. Unless if you know what you're doing and you have a steady hand. You might miss important parts. An exit bag is a nightmare in prep work.

I've looked at poisons, but they all seem to be very painful. Cutting your wrist is also a painful way to go.

I read up on afterlife a lot trying to work out if it's possible if he can see me and it's messed me up. Wether there is anything or not I need to be out of here

As far as the afterlife. There is no 100% on this, and no one here can tell you 1 way or the other on that. IMO unless if someone has empirical evidence on the subject. Then it's just an opinion

Reactions: Bpdboii and DeadPetal
D

DeadPetal

Oct 6, 2019
Well the fastest way is with a bullet to the head. Does it always work? No. And that is the scary part.
I live in the uk, bit hard for me I was thinking more OD or hanging
First off, I would never recommend anyone to off themselves as a go to. I recommend talking with others about how you're feeling. However, at the end of the day you have to make up your own mind. And withholding knowledge is stupid since you will find there is no 100% and no real quick and easy.

So as you know, hanging is very very very painful if it doesn't kill you at the very start. It honestly is a bad way to go IMO.

As far as your fear of pain. Everyone is like this.

The quickest method that does take prep work is exit bag. The quickest method if you already have a gun is that. Outside of that it gets more and more painful. It should be noted that a gun might not be a good option in most cases. Unless if you know what you're doing and you have a steady hand. You might miss important parts. An exit bag is a nightmare in prep work.

I've looked at poisons, but they all seem to be very painful. Cutting your wrist is also a painful way to go.

As far as the afterlife. There is no 100% on this, and no one here can tell you 1 way or the other on that. IMO unless if someone has empirical evidence on the subject. Then it's just an opinion
Thanks for your reply Thatdude, when i failed at hanging myself i got to the point where I was about to pass out when SI kicked in (unfortunately) it didn't hurt me at all, my partner was found already dead 10 minutes after being seen alive.
I've looked into other methods and none really appeal to me I don't want to jump from a building or in front of a train or anything like that, I liked the thought of OD, hanging or Carbon Monoxide poisoning in my car, the thought of leaving is the only thing making me happy

Last edited:
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Shotgun or hanging.

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
I've looked into other methods and none really appeal to me I don't want to jump from a building or in front of a train or anything like that, I liked the thought of OD, hanging or Carbon Monoxide poisoning in my car, the thought of leaving is the only thing making me happy

The problem with OD is it is no where near 100%, and many times it is painful.

The problem with jumping from a building is you need a high enough building, and you have to land right. Otherwise that also isn't 100%

Jumping in front of a train not only isn't 100%, but you now made a crap ton of people mad at you

CO2 isn't good since that isn't painless or quick. Even more since it is from your car.

Like public stunts will cause more problems for you if they don't work. OD is basically flipping a coin on what will happen and how painful it will be. And the other, you might as well mix bleach and ammonia to make chlorine gas. That or put a bag over your head and go out due to the CO2 buildup. Both are no where near fun, and isn't as nice as the movies make it out to be.
For the average person, I believe the only method that has no pain involved is an exit bag. It is a pain to get all the things. A tank, a big enough bag, and so on. But it is possible.
If you didn't know, an exit bag you're basically replacing the oxygen with nitrogen, and your body thinks it is oxygen. So you don't get a survival kick like you would with CO2. Assuming you're taking in pure nitrogen, you will be out/sleeping within 1 to 2 breaths. Within 20 to 40 min, you would be dead. Due to this, a person doing it right will have a much higher success rate than a bullet to the brain. Now how to setup everything, you will have to do the leg work.

IMO it's incredible on how hard it is to have a painless quick death

D

DeadPetal

Oct 6, 2019
The problem with OD is it is no where near 100%, and many times it is painful.

The problem with jumping from a building is you need a high enough building, and you have to land right. Otherwise that also isn't 100%

Jumping in front of a train not only isn't 100%, but you now made a crap ton of people mad at you

CO2 isn't good since that isn't painless or quick. Even more since it is from your car.

Like public stunts will cause more problems for you if they don't work. OD is basically flipping a coin on what will happen and how painful it will be. And the other, you might as well mix bleach and ammonia to make chlorine gas. That or put a bag over your head and go out due to the CO2 buildup. Both are no where near fun, and isn't as nice as the movies make it out to be.
For the average person, I believe the only method that has no pain involved is an exit bag. It is a pain to get all the things. A tank, a big enough bag, and so on. But it is possible.
If you didn't know, an exit bag you're basically replacing the oxygen with nitrogen, and your body thinks it is oxygen. So you don't get a survival kick like you would with CO2. Assuming you're taking in pure nitrogen, you will be out/sleeping within 1 to 2 breaths. Within 20 to 40 min, you would be dead. Due to this, a person doing it right will have a much higher success rate than a bullet to the brain. Now how to setup everything, you will have to do the leg work.

IMO it's incredible on how hard it is to have a painless quick death
Thanks, I will research up about an exit bag, I hate the thought of jumping I hate heights! my partners death by hanging was so quick he was found so quickly, I've got no idea at all about exit bags so I'm going to look into it now