illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
im struggling. really struggling. i was meant to be gone by now and be at peace and away from all this but im not. im still stuck here and im empty. im doing my best to cope but its so hard. everyones given up on me and ive given up on myself. this week ive just been abused by pro lifers in real life and i cant take their utter bullshit. if what they said was true, why am i still suffering? why am i feeling like this? i just cant. my only emotions are sadness and jealousy, occasionally slightly manic. i cant keep doi g this its not fajr. i dont want to be fu ked over again i dont want to live like this i dont want to live

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Saed, Fear191829218 and BrokenBeing
SummerDreamer

SummerDreamer

Jun 1, 2020
I know exactly how you feel, and it sucks when everyone else around you tells you it will get better, that you can feel happy again, when truly they don't know your brain or who you are deep down. I feel this even with my parents. But it always brings me huge comfort to know that death is the ultimate end of any suffering, and I can always choose this path when I want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed and illbeinthegarage