• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

omsoc

omsoc

omsoc
May 8, 2019
Hey everyone,
So basically I want to CTB tonight but, I'm still struggling with the noose knot. Is there anything that will be painless that I could do tonight easily? My original plan was to, go to forest, hang and leave note for family and friends so by the morning there's no time to be saved etc but, I'm really not coping well tonight and just want get shit over and done with. Much appreciated. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Soul and Alucard
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Hi there,

first of all I am sorry that you are here. It also sounds like this is a very affectionate impulsive attempt so I can only warn you from personal experience (i am very impulsive) that these attempts are usually the worst, except if you are really determined - then there is nothing holding you back.

So now lets talk business:
Painless: Night-night method (if you have the components needed by chance) / decapitation by train / jump / hypothermia + alcohol (drink yourself stupidly drunk go out into the forest just with jeans + tshirt & fall asleep anywhere, for this to work you should have night temperatures around 0-10°C preferably)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Alucard and omsoc