• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Hello!
I have a question about testing my SN.
I follow the SN Bible Guide and Stans SN guide.
I dont use Aquariumteststripes. I'll use Liquid tests by Sera.
The Liquidtests by Sera only goes on the scale to 5mg/L.
So I need to have in the 2nd glass where 1ml of water with SN is diluted (and normally 10mg/L SN should be in there if the SN is pure) half the concentration of SN because the Liquidtests go only to 5mg/L.
Can i just double the water in the 2nd glass to 1Litre and then dilute the 1ml water with SN from the 1st glass in it?
The results should show in the 2nd glass a concentration of 5mg/L. Right?
Need your help.

Last edited:
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Did you ever get an answer to this or do you still need help?

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Is this test necessary if I have a CoA "Certificate of Analysis" from the source?
I think opening the bottle or container is a risk, it is better to leave it until the day you use the SN.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
How big is your pipette that you're going to use to transfer the solution from the first cup to the second? If it's 1mL then you could just follow Vizzy's instructions as directed but use 1mL instead of 2, no?

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
I use 1ml syringes to transfer 1ml from cup1 to cup2.
I'd put 1liter of water in cup2, because my scale on the liquidtest goes only up to 5ml/L. The teststripes go up to 10mg/L.
That means i need half the concentration in cup2. I achieve that by putting 1L of water in cup2 instead of 500ml/L.
When the SN is high in purity the liquidtest should show me exactly 5mg/L in cup2.

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Is this test necessary if I have a CoA "Certificate of Analysis" from the source?
I think opening the bottle or container is a risk, it is better to leave it until the day you use the SN.
I'm not sure how quickly SN reacts with oxygen in the air. Maybe someone else can give you an answer.