• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I've been waiting and waiting for the perfect suicide energy. Maybe some of you know what I mean. When I'm too fatigued, in despair, or anxious I simply cannot muster up the energy/courage to ctb. But now, now I'm ready. I have the perfect energy right now. But I have second thoughts which is driving me mad right now, because a lot of the past 2 years have been spent in utter agony, sure I needed to die, but not having the courage or energy to. Well today I do, but I consciously don't know if that's the right choice today, because I sort of connect with my sister and also might never getting ketamine treatment soon. But I also know that suicide might very well be the right thing for me to do. So how do I decide? I change my mind a lot about suicide but I really need to make a decision quick, because the energy may never be this perfect again. If I leave it off I may never get this opportunity again, at least for a long while.
Should I do it tonight?

Reactions: Marz
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
This is something only you can conclude brother.
I'm sorry to hear about your pain and the difficulties you're having.
If you're having such 'tooing and froing' maybe this is a sign you're not ready yet.
Either way friend I hope you can find peace.
Good luck
DBD

Reactions: Kira, akita and Powderedmonster
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I think only if you have a method really researched and prepared for and if you're 100% sure there's no hope.

I'm still here because I don't have a perfect method picked out and I'm at about a 99% hopeless level, probably just hoping on an irrational 1% (if even) chance at a miracle even though it's agonizing to get through each day.

But I think that's the right thing because I don't want to mess this up if I do it, and I want to be the full 100% all in. I wouldn't want you to mess it up either or go down if you even see a glimmer.

Reactions: Kira, Powderedmonster and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I also think that being unsure means it's not time yet. The right energy will come together again if it's the right time. I'm sorry things are hard, but glad you have a couple of things going well. I hope you find your way.

Reactions: Kira