• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I've been taking 25mg quetiapine for insomnia, I read that before SN you're supposed to take it regularly which I do but is 25mg every night enough? That's what I've been prescribed by my doctor but i right now I'm talking about SN ctb preparation. I read in someone's SN ctb schedule they took 400mg of quetiapine, I'm not sure if that's what they have been taking everyday before ctb or if it was just in the final part. Thanks for any replies In advance

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I've been taking 25mg quetiapine for insomnia, I read that before SN you're supposed to take it regularly which I do but is 25mg every night enough? That's what I've been prescribed by my doctor but i right now I'm talking about SN ctb preparation. I read in someone's SN ctb schedule they took 400mg of quetiapine, I'm not sure if that's what they have been taking everyday before ctb or if it was just in the final part. Thanks for any replies In advance

Please have a read of my guide on this question:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/