• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
I'm being prescribed Quetiapine, how well off is it when it comes to being an antiemetic?

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023

I guess they did a test using it for people with Parkinsons.

"Interestingly, the patient's history implied nausea and vomiting may have been a consequence of gastric stasis. There are no reports of quetiapine having prokinetic activity. Available evidence consistently shows the opposite to be true, with quetiapine inducing constipation and paralytic ileus. To date, there are no cases describing the effective utilization of quetiapine as an antiemetic."

CuerpoMuerto

CuerpoMuerto

BRB, Looking up LD50 of My Meds
Aug 21, 2023
I am also prescribed quetiapine, and as an antiemetic- I really do not think it would help. This is of course anecdotal so take this with a grain of salt, but my major side effect with quetiapine is acid reflux. I have thrown up from times I have taken it recreationally due to how much acid it kicks up (300mg-600mg, prescribed 150mg). Nausea/Vomitting is also a possible side effect of Seroquel, but even beyond that Dizziness and Light Headedness is common. I feel like all of these would discount it as a possible antiemetic.