• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Folks, I seek your knowledge and advice, regarding CTB by hanging. Researching other options though.

Folks, if you have any additional suggestions, resources, tools etc, please do share the inputs. I believe it will be of huge help to me.

I am considering this method. However there is an issue. I live in an apartment with my family, and I do not have a room to myself. This limits my CTB options.
So, if I am gonna choose this method. I will have to do it in a remote location. Due to this I may not be able to practice this method, as there is a chance that I could be discovered. I have only one shot at this, and it should be successful in the first attempt.
Additionally, I should be able to do it somewhere remote, so that there is a low chance of people discovering my body, and their mental health getting messed up.

My only concerns are damage to the brain etc. Also if my attempt would fail, there would be visible marks around my neck.
This would lead to me being hospitalized (which I preferably don't want it to happen), this would mean that my future CTB plans will not be easy to execute. More importantly (sorry if it may sound stupid), I do not want to be disabled, paralyzed due to this. I am afraid to use the hanging method due to this.

I want to be dead, or alive after my CTB attempt. I cannot afford to be paralyzed, disabled etc. That would be my worst nightmare (hopefully not) come true. If this method fails (hanging), I would prefer to be alive, rather than being disabled, paralyzed.

My question is does the length of rope matter, considering the person's weight, height and other factors during the attempt (preferably a successful attempt)? Additionally, how to consider the length of rope based on the above factors? Do I need to factor in, consider obtaining additional equipment for this method?
Also, should I use the hanging by asphyxiation, or hanging by snapping neck method?

Also, does consuming pain killer meds, alcohol and heavy dosage sleep pills (to make it difficult for anyone to wake me up, me virtually lose my consciousness, and that my SI does not kick in) help during my CTB by hanging attempt?

Also, what are the ways in which I can hide the rope and other equipment to prevent my plans from being discovered?. Please do share your inputs.

Also, what are the other factors that I am supposed to take care of, that is if I use this method to CTB?

I wish I had access to firearms, that would have been an instant and an near 100% success guarantee method. Sadly, from the country that I'm in (India), it is virtually impossible to own an firearm, added to the fact that the bureaucracy is one of the worst (in addition to a huge no of procedures).

I would have CTB by train method, but that would be absolute dead last (And I literally mean dead last option).
I do not want to mess up other people's mental health, and them feel responsible, messed up, because of my decision.
If I use the train option, I want to be decapitated (Train option is dead last, I repeat dead last).

Folks, please do share your inputs, advice and any other suggestions.
Also, if y'all have, please do share the resources for this method.
Also, if y'all have any additional equipment suggestions for this method, do share the inputs.
Looking forward to hearing inputs from y'all.

Last edited:
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
I could not be very helpful, maybe you should ask these questions on the hanging megathread (compilation resources).
The lenght depend on the way you want to hang and where, for partial it will be longer than full.
I am not sure meds will be the most helpful, the hang will cut the blood from your brain some will not work, and it might not kill you if hanging fail but have consequences, for a more painless hanging people usually try to evanate by hyperventillating instead, of what I know.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I could not be very helpful, maybe you should ask these questions on the hanging megathread (compilation resources).
The lenght depend on the way you want to hang and where, for partial it will be longer than full.
I am not sure meds will be the most helpful, the hang will cut the blood from your brain some will not work, and it might not kill you if hanging fail but have consequences, for a more painless hanging people usually try to evanate by hyperventillating instead, of what I know.
Thanks for ur inputs, I appreciate it.

What if I manage to cause a cut deep enough to cause severe bleeding, and at the same time, I'm hanging. Would that help? What's ur opinion on this?

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
I don't recommend you doing this, it will really hurt a lot, and you would need medication to thin the blood to avoid the cicatrization and have a hemmoragy for it to help.
A well done hanging has very low chances to fail if you're 30 mins alone, but it needs praticing.
If you really want something to add on hanging, you can take meds or poison that prevents the body from breathing like SN (there's also a SN megathread) I already saw a member who had planned to do so.

The time is very variable depending on many factors, based on the old school way, it can take about 5 minutes to evanate during hanging, and up to 45 minutes to die, before, people climbed on the hanged to accelerate their deaths or by injecting chloroform directly into the heart. It was execution node, not suicide one, for suicide the node is more efficient so the time to evanate and die changed a bit.
It's hard to know, some people say it more often 2-3 mins for evanate and 15 to die..
It was for short hanging, long is instantaneous but require a special lenght and hight place, if it fail, it's more painful, it's how are executed people nowaday in some countries, since it's hard to do, it's not very used for suicide.
Here's the link of hanging megathread
There is also the night-night method who look similar on stopping the blood of the brain but is easier since you can breath, but maybe less sure

Last edited:
Reactions: PracheenKaal_00!
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I don't recommend you doing this, it will really hurt a lot, and you would need medication to thin the blood to avoid the cicatrization and have a hemmoragy for it to help.
A well done hanging has very low chances to fail if you're 30 mins alone, but it needs praticing.
If you really want something to add on hanging, you can take meds or poison that prevents the body from breathing like SN (there's also a SN megathread) I already saw a member who had planned to do so.

The time is very variable depending on many factors, based on the old school way, it can take about 5 minutes to evanate during hanging, and up to 45 minutes to die, before, people climbed on the hanged to accelerate their deaths or by injecting chloroform directly into the heart. It was execution node, not suicide one, for suicide the node is more efficient so the time to evanate and die changed a bit.
It's hard to know, some people say it more often 2-3 mins for evanate and 15 to die..
It was for short hanging, long is instantaneous but require a special lenght and hight place, if it fail, it's more painful, it's how are executed people nowaday in some countries, since it's hard to do, it's not very used for suicide.
Here's the link of hanging megathread
There is also the night-night method who look similar on stopping the blood of the brain but is easier since you can breath, but maybe less sure
Thanks man, appreciate the response.

Reactions: OrphicEnd