• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
Please forgive my stupidity....

If I can somehow manage to stage my CTB by SN ingestion to appear like an asthma attack, will they still conduct a toxicology test (in Canada)?

Is it unrealistic to think I can get rid of any SN evidence after ingestion? I would have an empty used up inhaler laying near me & my cell phone conveniently 'dead'/off sitting on the charger far away from me.

Would police show up if at first glance a death looked like a result of an asthma attack?

It's unfortunate that my previous asthma attacks scared me too much to use asthma as a CTB method.

Reactions: ipmanwc0
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Based on the appearance of your body, they will likely order a toxicology test. A sudden death is normally investigated anyway, or so they say. I'm not sure how one could disguise a death via SN ingestion as an asthma attack, I would think the physical characteristics of the former will be impossible to hide with the latter (e.g. blue lips, blue fingers). In addition to that, is it known to your family and friends, or even in your medical records, that you were/are suicidal? If so then all bets are off, the cause of death will be investigated.

I wouldn't necessarily say that it would be unrealistic to get rid of evidence, but rather that it doesn't matter. If they do a toxicology test, then that's pretty much it even if you somehow successfully destroy the physical evidence. The police will probably try to trace where you got it from, with SN being a high profile 'thing' now.

As for if police would show up first, that really depends. Will a family member find you first, or a stranger? I feel like with the latter, the police may show up first. But if it's a family member or friend that finds you, the paramedics might show up first, and then the police.

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
Based on the appearance of your body, they will likely order a toxicology test. A sudden death is normally investigated anyway, or so they say. I'm not sure how one could disguise a death via SN ingestion as an asthma attack, I would think the physical characteristics of the former will be impossible to hide with the latter (e.g. blue lips, blue fingers). In addition to that, is it known to your family and friends, or even in your medical records, that you were/are suicidal? If so then all bets are off, the cause of death will be investigated.

I wouldn't necessarily say that it would be unrealistic to get rid of evidence, but rather that it doesn't matter. If they do a toxicology test, then that's pretty much it even if you somehow successfully destroy the physical evidence. The police will probably try to trace where you got it from, with SN being a high profile 'thing' now.

As for if police would show up first, that really depends. Will a family member find you first, or a stranger? I feel like with the latter, the police may show up first. But if it's a family member or friend that finds you, the paramedics might show up first, and then the police.
Thank you for your response, it's helpful and the kind of info I needed.
Nothing like trying to plan my departure without the brains to figure things out. Beyond frustrating. In fact, my brain fog is one of my main reasons for wanting to CTB.

Reactions: Duality
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Thank you for your response, it's helpful and the kind of info I needed.
Nothing like trying to plan my departure without the brains to figure things out. Beyond frustrating. In fact, my brain fog is one of my main reasons for wanting to CTB.

I hear you. It's really not so easy planning to CTB. Even for myself, I have a lot of things I had to write down but even thinking about the prep work is in itself overwhelming. Things like how to get rid of my stuff, who to give it away to, erasing my hard drives, cleaning/organizing my house to try to make it easier to extract my body, collecting my passwords/banking info, etc.

I definitely understand the frustration and brain fog.