• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nay Everlasting

Mar 24, 2020
So, my SN arrived today, and i was reading the SN guide, and it said 25g in 50ml of water if you consider yourself large which i do since i am 6'2 and weight about 210, and as i am doing this i grab a water bottle and realize that tht water bottle is 500ML and essentially i would only need to drink 1/10 of this bottle to CTB with SN and i thought, this CANT be right? maybe i am just processing this wrong and i'm dumb, if not then this is honestly fascinating, Am i wrong? or is the dose required JUST that small?

Also, i dont know how the process works with added variables, If you fall unconscious and fall into cold water do you wake up? and end up CTB due to drowning? or do you remain in peaceful slumber while you drown unknowingly?

Reactions: faust
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Yes, the dose is that small. If you're in the US, it's a heaping tablespoon of SN to a quarter cup of water. When you dissolve the SN, it barely makes a difference in the volume of water.

If you're unconscious, the water isn't going to wake you up. It's not like falling asleep, you're going to be unaware. I recommend you use the site search for SN successes and failures, there are two threads that have gathered the anecdotal accounts of SN ingestion.

Reactions: autumnal and Nay Everlasting
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, according to this table, you will need to dissolve 25 g of SN in 50ml of water.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/
There is no need to fall into the water, SN will do everything alone.

Reactions: BrokenConk3r, autumnal and Nay Everlasting
NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020
So, my SN arrived today, and i was reading the SN guide, and it said 25g in 50ml of water if you consider yourself large which i do since i am 6'2 and weight about 210, and as i am doing this i grab a water bottle and realize that tht water bottle is 500ML and essentially i would only need to drink 1/10 of this bottle to CTB with SN and i thought, this CANT be right? maybe i am just processing this wrong and i'm dumb, if not then this is honestly fascinating, Am i wrong? or is the dose required JUST that small?

Also, i dont know how the process works with added variables, If you fall unconscious and fall into cold water do you wake up? and end up CTB due to drowning? or do you remain in peaceful slumber while you drown unknowingly?
Yes the dose is just that small. I don't think you being 6'2 and 210 lb makes a difference, as long as you have the right stuff to go with your SN.

Reactions: Nay Everlasting
N

Nay Everlasting

Mar 24, 2020
Hello, according to this table, you will need to dissolve 25 g of SN in 50ml of water.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/
There is no need to fall into the water, SN will do everything alone.

Thanks for the help, I know the SN will do the job but I was curious

Reactions: faust
5:45AM

5:45AM

Mar 27, 2020
i grab a water bottle and realize that tht water bottle is 500ML and essentially i would only need to drink 1/10 of this bottle to CTB with SN and i thought, this CANT be right?

The 50ml of water is there so that you can drink 25g of essentially salt while minimizing the amount of stuff going into your stomach, making it less likely that you will throw up/throw up the SN.

You will be unconscious due to oxygen in the blood not reaching your cells, drowning/any methods of actual suffocation just seem like additional and unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: autumnal and Shinbu
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
It's pretty salty , I don't think you want larger dose. Most likely you won't survive, doesn't matter cold or hot water cause you will die from methemohlobinemia.