• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Skyyyfarer 26

Plagued by existence
Jul 22, 2023
i have been considering the sn plan for quite a while now because i thought it was accessible for me as I saw it being sold on multiple regular online shopping sites but I've been seeing a lot of posts here lately how sn is difficult to acquire and how a lot of people had to go through many different dealers to find it? I think maybe I was wrong and the things I saw being sold at normal online sites were not sn ? Or maybe at a much lower concentration than needed to ctb? I'm scared I'll buy the wrong thing and waste my money cause I'm really broke and also need to save money for antiemetics

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
They could be sn but what we're looking for is NaNO2 specifically. I am also looking for SN but I dunno how to even find a source/ dealers so I'm just needlessly suffering. From what I've gathered on my time here apparently you should acquire Nitrate testing strips to test the purity to be 100% it's legit.

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
SN is not sold in regular stores. In some countries it's more accessible than others. Make sure you're looking at sodium nitrite, not sodium nitrate. And yes curing mixes often have it at low concentrations.

Reactions: aticeret and Skyyyfarer 26
S

Skyyyfarer 26

Plagued by existence
Jul 22, 2023
SN is not sold in regular stores. In some countries it's more accessible than others. Make sure you're looking at sodium nitrite, not sodium nitrate. And yes curing mixes often have it at low concentrations.
Maybe its less regulated in my country but i saw it being sold on amazon and a few local shop's websites on chemical supplies section but i think they maybe of lower concentration

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Maybe its less regulated in my country but i saw it being sold on amazon and a few local shop's websites on chemical supplies section but i think they maybe of lower concentration
It's possible. I think I read about people from India that were able to purchase it over Amazon.

S

Skyyyfarer 26

Plagued by existence
Jul 22, 2023
They could be sn but what we're looking for is NaNO2 specifically. I am also looking for SN but I dunno how to even find a source/ dealers so I'm just needlessly suffering. From what I've gathered on my time here apparently you should acquire Nitrate testing strips to test the purity to be 100% it's legit.
Ya the purity testing kit is hard to acquire for me but I'm not so sure about the purity because I think it maybe of low concentration since its being sold online on Amazon and other shopping sites so they maybe curing mixes instead of what I am looking for
It's possible. I think I read about people from India that were able to purchase it over Amazon.
Yes but I fear that it may just be a curing mix not the concentration of sn that I'm looking for