• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

going-postal-dude

going-postal-dude

Nov 25, 2023
Hello. I have some questions about methods with trains. I want to lay my head on the rail facing the train, so it hits my neck. Does it even work?
Also I have noticed some signs all across the railway in my town(in Germany). I'm not an expert, but they show numbers on the top and on the bottom. The biggest top number is saw is 29 and it's already outside the town. Is it the speed? How big should it be to work for me?

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Also I have noticed some signs all across the railway in my town(in Germany). I'm not an expert, but they show numbers on the top and on the bottom. The biggest top number is saw is 29 and it's already outside the town. Is it the speed?
Could it be that you mean the Hektometertafeln? They don't display the speed but show the train driver at what kilometer of the track they currently are. There should be a sign every 200 meters. Comparable with the little blue signs you regularly see at the right side of Autobahnen.

As for your first question, I wouldn't try it, unless the train has a speed of 190km/h upwards. Everything under that is maybe a bit risky in my opinion. But when I would do it, I would want to make sure that it works so yeah.

Reactions: going-postal-dude
Upvote 0
going-postal-dude

going-postal-dude

Nov 25, 2023
Could it be that you mean the Hektometertafeln? They don't display the speed but show the train driver at what kilometer of the track they currently are. There should be a sign every 200 meters. Comparable with the little blue signs you regularly see at the right side of Autobahnen.

As for your first question, I wouldn't try it, unless the train has a speed of 190km/h upwards. Everything under that is maybe a bit risky in my opinion. But when I would do it, I would want to make sure that it works so yeah.
Oh thanks. I was just really confused by the signs

Upvote 0