S

scottvogel

Sep 25, 2024
Longtime lurker, first time poster here.

I'm not sure about the rules here in regards to how things are phrased, so I'll try to tread lightly.

I am looking for someone to point me in the right direction in regards to SN. Like a breakdown of a formula that makes it useful. And if SN is consumed alone, will that suffice?

I am having quite the time finding SN, but I think I found it in the form of "pro cure SN." I know I can't post a link to it. I am interested in no suffering, a one and done the first time sort of thing.

If anyone would be willing to educate me either here or in PM, I would be grateful beyond words.

T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
I'm definitely no expert, but you can find advice in the PPH. It recommends taking something to prevent/reduce vomiting. It seems that happening is what often leads to failures. There are tons of threads on here about the topic.

S

scottvogel

Sep 25, 2024
I'm definitely no expert, but you can find advice in the PPH. It recommends taking something to prevent/reduce vomiting. It seems that happening is what often leads to failures. There are tons of threads on here about the topic.
I just found the SN Bible here. I've bookmarked it. I'm wondering if it's possible to use SN only. I am on thin ice here. I tried to CTB by SBC and got put in the state's mental health system as a result. So I'm being watched. I have to get SN discreetly and I think I'll have to CTB by SN alone. I'm tired of my BPD/schizoaffective. I'm tired of life. It should be my RIGHT to CTB as I see fit.

I hate that it's come to this place. I'm mad at myself and the local PD for ruining it for me. I want this time to be the last time. Nothing matters to me anymore. Every time I wake up in the morning, I curse my fate. It's time to CTB once and for all and it seems SN is my only choice. I'm only finding one source for SN here in the USA, so I'd welcome any other sources.

Sorry about the rant...it's time. Let me make it happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: hatedavoidant
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The Procure brand has been found to not be as pure as claimed. Do not use it. You won't die, just become very ill and probably suffer organ damage.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
The Procure brand has been found to not be as pure as claimed. Do not use it. You won't die, just become very ill and probably suffer organ damage.
i thought the name sounded familiar. isn't that the one that claims it's like 98% pure, but it's only like 5% actual SN?

Reactions: locked*n*loaded