• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

spicegrill

spicegrill

Jan 25, 2023
First post here so, hello everyone!

I already have a plan and the resources necessary. I'll likely carry it out in August but I just need to make sure of some things:

1. Can SN be rendered ineffective depending on the storage I use? I'm using a plastic container. Also, while it was being shipped the packaging tore and spilled some of the contents into the cardboard box. Is it still ok? Can't think of a reason it wouldn't be but I want to make sure I don't fail

2. It's supposed to look just like salt right? I ask because the pictures I looked up deviate a little

Thank you

Last edited:
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
First post here so, hello everyone!

I already have a plan and the resources necessary. I'll likely carry it out in August but I just need to make sure of some things:

1. Can SN be rendered ineffective depending on the storage I use? I'm using a plastic container. Also, while it was being shipped the packaging tore and spilled some of the contents into the cardboard box. Is it still ok? Can't think of a reason it wouldn't be but I want to make sure I don't fail

2. It's supposed to look just like salt right? I ask because the pictures I looked up deviate a little

Thank you
Storaging it in a plastic container should be fine. SN with a high percentage like 95-99% is white with a yellowish tint and is often a little clumpy here and there.

Reactions: sigil_sara and spicegrill
spicegrill

spicegrill

Jan 25, 2023
Storaging it in a plastic container should be fine. SN with a high percentage like 95-99% is white with a yellowish tint and is often a little clumpy here and there.
Ok, it looks like that. Good to know I didn't get ripped off, the place I bought it didn't say the purity. Thank you.

Reactions: sigil_sara
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Is it still ok? Can't think of a reason it wouldn't be
I assume it should be sealed during transport and storage period to be 100%. I may be wrong, but i would be in doubt. would do a SN test or buy another one.

Reactions: spicegrill
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
it looks a little crystal, not as solid as salt. dont taste it if you want to see if its efficient use the blood test

Reactions: spicegrill and thethatsitboy
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
Hi! I don't mean to discourage or worry you. I have a failed an SN attempt due to me not using enough SN. Because of the taste and how bad I vomited I can't use SN as an attempt to ctb again. I just want to tell you to please do your research and use the correct measurements based on your body. I also did have some side effects like a UTI. I might have even more damage to my kidneys than that but I will never know because I haven't reported my attempt to any doctors. I just want to inform you because I know many people on here think that SN has no side effects which I believe isn't true. I used very little SN and experienced that. So someone who uses the correct amount might experience even worse side effects if they survive their attempt. I just want to warn you!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aticeret, Source Energy, spicegrill and 2 others
spicegrill

spicegrill

Jan 25, 2023
Hi! I don't mean to discourage or worry you. I have a failed an SN attempt due to me not using enough SN. Because of the taste and how bad I vomited I can't use SN as an attempt to ctb again. I just want to tell you to please do your research and use the correct measurements based on your body. I also did have some side effects like a UTI. I might have even more damage to my kidneys than that but I will never know because I haven't reported my attempt to any doctors. I just want to inform you because I know many people on here think that SN has no side effects which I believe isn't true. I used very little SN and experienced that. So someone who uses the correct amount might experience even worse side effects if they survive their attempt. I just want to warn you!!!
Thank you for the warning! I know how much to use based on my weight, so I suppose it should be fine. I bought antiemetics to keep the nausea at bay as well, and I still have some time to prepare and research. I'm sorry about your experience with SN though, I had no idea about that kind of side effect.
I assume it should be sealed during transport and storage period to be 100%. I may be wrong, but i would be in doubt. would do a SN test or buy another one.
That's concerning. I'm not sure when it happened, but the little bag containing it burst open, and the cardboard box that it was shipped in had a large amount of SN spilled. It was also wet. The box wasn't tightly sealed or anything and there was still a large amount in the bag. I'll do the test for sure.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thethatsitboy