• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Calafquen

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, I am new, it is a pleasure to be able to belong to this community, I am writing this to consult about the SN method, currently in a week I will have 500g of analytical grade, however I have not managed to get antiemetics, I only have some old ones with an expiration date of more than 5 years ago and I think they would not work. in the place where I am it is more accessible to find dromperidone but I will try to update what I can get ...

To add, I have the great doubt if you have information about the use of Khlorofform, I currently have 1 liter of it at 99%, however most of the methods that I have read to leave this place are by inhalation, I have read a few articles in which this has been drunk and they have been successful, but the LD are too variable, the minimum they have ingested I think is around 15 ml and others around 100 ml, I understand that this method burns the throat and skin when drinking it and if concentration does not kill you, liver failure will do it in a few days, if someone has other information I would appreciate it.

Therefore, with what I have read from this community there is a possibility that when taking SN you do not lose consciousness in a way, my idea is to take SN and apply it together with the inhalation of Khlorofform to be sedated for the first few minutes without feeling pain or the general anxieties that are indicated for the SN, according to my logic, then the Khloro and SN should increase the lack of oxygenation to become unconscious and in this way go faster. I would love to discuss this.

Greetings to all

PD: Sorry for the english i use google translate

Reactions: falloutcarter13
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hello, I am new, it is a pleasure to be able to belong to this community, I am writing this to consult about the SN method, currently in a week I will have 500g of analytical grade, however I have not managed to get antiemetics, I only have some old ones with an expiration date of more than 5 years ago and I think they would not work. in the place where I am it is more accessible to find dromperidone but I will try to update what I can get ...
Medications don't expire as much, they just become less potent. So they won't work as well as they used to.

Reactions: alexit, Calafquen and falloutcarter13
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I think 5 years could still be good? You'd have to take much more though.

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Most of the time, expiration dates on medications, especially properly stored pills and powders, are more of a way for pharmaceutical companies to sell more of their product. Ie if someone is throwing away unused medication every couple of years, they have to buy more. The US Air Force just did a study and found that almost all of their medications they had in storage from as far back as the 1970s were still as potent as the day they were made. I wouldn't discount your AE just because the bottle says expired, if its between taking that or nothing at all, there's no harm in taking it.

Reactions: Calafquen
C

Calafquen

Aug 11, 2020
Most of the time, expiration dates on medications, especially properly stored pills and powders, are more of a way for pharmaceutical companies to sell more of their product. Ie if someone is throwing away unused medication every couple of years, they have to buy more. The US Air Force just did a study and found that almost all of their medications they had in storage from as far back as the 1970s were still as potent as the day they were made. I wouldn't discount your AE just because the bottle says expired, if its between taking that or nothing at all, there's no harm in taking it.

Have I ever heard what you mention but i dont know how to test you efficiency of the pills... and what do you think about the mix? does it sound very fanciful?
Medications don't expire as much, they just become less potent. So they won't work as well as they used to.

do you have any paper to read about this?
I think 5 years could still be good? You'd have to take much more though.

yes, i think its a better idea buy a new box

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can just google medications and expirations dates. If it has been stored well and not in some kind of wet, moist, sunny area then it should be fine. It won't be as strong but with a higher dose it should do the trick. I remember reading a post on SS about someone taking a 10 year old painkiller and still feeling the affects.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Except for antibiotics expirations dates just mean reduction of potency like someone said.