SuicidalTiger

SuicidalTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Hell SS, I've been with you for a while, and I would like some help.

So, I am calm and relaxed now, and that is why I wish to make this post before the rain comes, so to speak.

I have access to a single shot 38. Special pistol that was passed to be from a friend from Nevada, however it is quite old and I can't guarantee it won't fail, I have only two bullets to try anything with, I plan to use this to euthanise myself a few weeks after I turn 27, anyway as mentioned before I am not sure the pistol will fire and won't explode.

I wish to combine methods to ensure that I die, I was thinking of using a blade to directly stab myself in the stomach or throat a few times and take some combination of prescription medication, but I wish to run it through all of you and ask a few questions.

1. Is this a bad idea?
  2. If not what combination of over-the-counter medication could be used?
  3. Will I be able to fire the weapon with stab wounds in my stomach?
  4. Are there any other methods I could combine?
Thank you SS!

L

leavingsoonx

Sep 22, 2024
Survival instinct is what makes me question the self stabbing method - as much as I think of doing something like that I don't know if I could. If I had a gun, I would use that alone as the method. Just shoot and dead. Good luck and safe travels. ❤️

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Getting stabbed in the stomach is supposed to be one of the most painful ways to go.

Bullets aren't expensive. Can't you take the gun to a range and try it out.......or have an expert inspect it?

Reactions: Tonkpils and locked*n*loaded
SuicidalTiger

SuicidalTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Getting stabbed in the stomach is supposed to be one of the most painful ways to go.

Bullets aren't expensive. Can't you take the gun to a range and try it out.......or have an expert inspect it?
Without revealing too much, no I cannot take it to a range. It should in theory work, the barrel is in good nick, but the breach face is a little fucked. I am not FULLY sure it will work, but in theory it should.