• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I ordered metoclopramide from a website and I got it, the company I got it from is from Netherlands. I'm not sure if it's the right type of meto though, it says metoclopramide monohydrochloride. I know meto can also be called metoclopramide hydrochloride on some packages from what I've seen on the internet but I haven't heard of monohydrochloride before. Are there different types of metoclopramide and which one do you need?

nature

nature

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
I ordered metoclopramide from a website and I got it, the company I got it from is from Netherlands. I'm not sure if it's the right type of meto though, it says metoclopramide monohydrochloride. I know meto can also be called metoclopramide hydrochloride on some packages from what I've seen on the internet but I haven't heard of monohydrochloride before. Are there different types of metoclopramide and which one do you need?
generic pharmacies are cheap and easy if all fails

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
It's the same. Hydrochloride is just an acid salt making things water soluble. I'd like to know (if you wanna DM me maybe) how you got it, since it's the hardest for me to get, harder than SN itself. I live in northern Europe, so if it comes from the Netherlands I'm sure they ship to me.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
generic pharmacies are cheap and easy if all fails
Which generic pharmacies? I don't know if it's allowed to say the name of the websites here but could you tell me in private? I looked at a lot of online pharmacies but they don't ship to Romania where I'm from. I found a few that say they ship here but they're not very popular sites so I'm not sure how legit they are. I don't know how legit the site I ordered from is either but it seems more legit than others
It's the same. Hydrochloride is just an acid salt making things water soluble. I'd like to know (if you wanna DM me maybe) how you got it, since it's the hardest for me to get, harder than SN itself. I live in northern Europe, so if it comes from the Netherlands I'm sure they ship to me.
I'll message you
By the way I should mention that I had to take an online consultation first to order meto, then I could pay for it. It was just some questions about my health and if I used meto before. Are websites that require consultations first legit? I mean I don't know how legit they are but I wanted to at least try to get meto from somewhere. If anyone has opinions about this then you can share them
Also I didn't know the package would have the name monohyrdochloride as well, this name wasn't shown on their website from what I've seen

Last edited: