• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

annabellelover

annabellelover

Apr 29, 2023
Hi I'm considering using the hanging method however I have a few questions about it that id appreciate if I could get help with. (Some of my questions are because I didn't fully understand the resource on this method).

I guess first I'm interested in more info on partial suspension. Like how is it done exactly? How can I make sure I do it right?

Can I just use a standard necktie from Amazon or something as ligature? Is there a recommendation for better ligature? Also how should I tie the ligature to the support to make sure it doesn't come off?

Is there anything I can buy to use as support? I don't really have anywhere to hang from.

Also I'd like to know of any possible complications..

Thank you 🙏 sorry for so many questions

Reactions: 90starve and illAF
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
Can I just use a standard necktie from Amazon or something as ligature? Is there a recommendation for better ligature?
something like a 10mm braided climbing rope would work best, but you can also use things like electrical cables or neck ties yes.

i don't know anything about knots though.

Is there anything I can buy to use as support? I don't really have anywhere to hang from.
have you considered hanging from a doorknob? or a pull up bar? have a little look around your house, im sure there are plenty of places that would be suitable that you haven't thought of :)

this thread has some more useful information:

annabellelover

annabellelover

Apr 29, 2023
have you considered hanging from a doorknob? or a pull up bar? have a little look around your house, im sure there are plenty of places that would be suitable that you haven't thought of :)
How would I go about hanging from a doorknob? Sounds like an interesting idea

• Love
Reactions: 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
How would I go about hanging from a doorknob? Sounds like an interesting idea
this is how i attempted partial hanging:
- tie rope to the doorknob,
- bring the rope over the top of the door so that it hangs down the opposite side to where you've tied it,
- make a noose with this end of the rope and slip around your neck,
- kneel, or whatever position is more comfortable, and slowly relax into your noose.

here is a video that may give you a better idea:

this method will take a little research, and you should also practice. with partial hanging, you are aiming to constrict the carotid arteries rather than the windpipe - this will allow you to pass out quickly and painlessly.

you can practice by constricting the arteries with your fingers, to ensure you have the right spot.