• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
As I understand it, using using formic acid and sulfuric acid to generate CO is not as simple as mixing the acids together in a bucket due to the resulting fumes.

However, I'm confused on how to "wash" the resulting acid fumes that form and what a contraption for that would look like. I don't have a chemistry background, so I don't know what I'd have to do to achieve a successful "wash".

I'm also confused by something another person said on here regarding heating the reaction to sustain it. Is the initial reaction itself not sufficient for death?

I appreciate any help on this matter.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
the ppeh goes into it. i didn't read much on it because i have no idea where to get the acids here

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
As I understand it, using using formic acid and sulfuric acid to generate CO is not as simple as mixing the acids together in a bucket due to the resulting fumes.

However, I'm confused on how to "wash" the resulting acid fumes that form and what a contraption for that would look like. I don't have a chemistry background, so I don't know what I'd have to do to achieve a successful "wash".

I'm also confused by something another person said on here regarding heating the reaction to sustain it. Is the initial reaction itself not sufficient for death?

I appreciate any help on this matter.

It's not as simple as mixing the acids but it's just a little more than that, the whole process seems very simple and effective. .This is from the TPP, sorry about the quality but that's what I have.

Pag1

Pag2

• Informative
Reactions: elderDrifter
E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
It's not as simple as mixing the acids but it's just a little more than that, the whole process seems very simple and effective. .This is from the TPP, sorry about the quality but that's what I have.

View attachment 140959

View attachment 140960
Thank you so much for the resource. I want to look up the original material itself to read more; can you tell me what TPP stands for? I can't seem to find it on this site. And the PPeH doesn't mention the GULPS machine at all.

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
Thank you so much for the resource. I want to look up the original material itself to read more; can you tell me what TPP stands for? I can't seem to find it on this site. And the PPeH doesn't mention the GULPS machine at all.
I'm new here, so I'm not yet used to the terminology. I should have used TPPH, which stands for The Peaceful Pill Handbook. I found the link somewhere on this forum but can't remember where anymore, so I'm sending as an attachment. Hope it works.

Btw, what does PPeH stand for?

Attachments

• A doce morte.pdf
    12 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: elderDrifter
E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
I'm new here, so I'm not yet used to the terminology. I should have used TPPH, which stands for The Peaceful Pill Handbook. I found the link somewhere on this forum but can't remember where anymore, so I'm sending as an attachment. Hope it works.

Btw, what does PPeH stand for?
Thank you for this revision of the Handbook. Thanks also for clarifying. PPeH is just another acronym for the Peaceful Pill Handbook, namely "Peaceful Pill eHandbook".

Reactions: Artemisia
A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
Thank you for this revision of the Handbook. Thanks also for clarifying. PPeH is just another acronym for the Peaceful Pill Handbook, namely "Peaceful Pill eHandbook".
Thank you for clarifying too. :D Hope you find the revised edition useful.