isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
So today I decided that I had enough. Weirdly though some of my friends invited me to hang out. This was weird because I haven't been invited anywhere for 4 years so I was really interested. It went OK, one of the friends came over which hasn't happened in 6 years. We talked a bit and after he left I started questioning what the chances were that the day I decided to go I seem to get invited back into my old friend group? Guess I'll live another day! Does anyone have a similar experience?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Everything is a coincidence unless there is ample compelling evidence to the contrary.

I'm glad your friends took notice of you again. Did they explain why they had been so distant?

Upvote 0
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
Everything is a coincidence unless there is ample compelling evidence to the contrary.

I'm glad your friends took notice of you again. Did they explain why they had been so distant?
No, we just bumped into each other and they asked if I wanted to come with. I've been pretty introverted for the past couple of years but still I just can't belive that this is a quincidence.

Upvote 0