• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Hey guys
As usual I can't take much more, the pain is way to intense. I have to find a way.
I wanted to ask your opinions on finding a partner to cbt with but I'm afraid to run into a risk of being in danger, meaning someone that has ulterior motives if I meet up with someone.
What do you guys think?

Reactions: Stock Man
N

Novacaine

-
Oct 30, 2023
Sounds nice in theory, the being with someone while it happens part, imo. I can only control myself. Way too many variables. I would never meet up with anyone from here, or online for that matter.

Reactions: Tired_of_myself and hopeless08
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sounds like a bad idea in my opinion as other people cannot be trusted and relied on after all. I don't get why anyone would risk it, it sounds too risky to me.

Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
I like the idea of sharing because ctb makes you feel very lonely, but i think its very risky…

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
You guys are right but I guess when you are absolutely in despair, you're not thinking logically… I don't necessarily want to die with anyone, I just needed to find someone that has the resources or can help me find them. SN is the most peaceful way to go that's what I'm trying to get…. But yeah I would not meet up with anyone.

Stock Man

Stock Man

Jan 7, 2024
Hey guys
As usual I can't take much more, the pain is way to intense. I have to find a way.
I wanted to ask your opinions on finding a partner to cbt with but I'm afraid to run into a risk of being in danger, meaning someone that has ulterior motives if I meet up with someone.
What do you guys think?
I'd love to ctb with someone else, it seems like a nice way to spend the final moments, not as lonely. But I also think it'd be important to know who you ask. Like, meet up with them if it's not someone you already know. Make sure they have YOUR best interests in mind and not THEIRS. Just be careful, if I can help more let me know. I wish you the best