• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Purgetha

Purgetha

Apr 16, 2023
So i have a question guys, would i cbt if i would jump from 9 story building? google says that most lethal height is 30 feet, which is apperantly 9m? and and 9 stories are 30 m which is 90 feet, 3 times more lethal. still after several failed cbt's i kinda have this uneasy feeling that i will survive, which is quite funny since person should be afraid of death than survival, anyway i am getting out of the topic, so yea....

• Hugs
Reactions: Watlock, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
the idea of jumping is terrifying to me! i lack the knowledge to answer your questions - but i wanted to say i admire your courage to want to attempt this method <3

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you can jump, it should get you in that bus.

J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
I had read in other threads (sorry don't remember which ones) that to ctb its 10 floors or higher to be successful

Reactions: outrider567
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
So i have a question guys, would i cbt if i would jump from 9 story building? google says that most lethal height is 30 feet, which is apperantly 9m? and and 9 stories are 30 m which is 90 feet, 3 times more lethal. still after several failed cbt's i kinda have this uneasy feeling that i will survive, which is quite funny since person should be afraid of death than survival, anyway i am getting out of the topic, so yea....

I would say more than 15 floors and jump head first on the hard surface

• Informative
Reactions: outrider567
PinkMeow

PinkMeow

wrong
May 27, 2023
I've always wanted to die by jumping but just like you I have few failed attempts and I am afraid that I will just end up in wheelchair

Reactions: MiMif
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023

Yeah my advice is that if you really want to complete ctb by jumping make sure it's from a very tall building because I remember reading online of someone who did that and unfortunately ended up surviving but with a lot physical injuries.

I don't want to scare you but I wouldn't want you to attempt something that will even make your life more miserable if you were to survive this.