• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
I'm planning on using one of these methods. Hanging or partial hanging.
However Ive read somewhere that certain weight is prefered during this. I'm not big on talking about how much I weight as I know I'm bigger then average. (I actually don't know my weight because I refuse to look at it) Would less weight be better when it comes to hanging or more weight? I guess this question depends on what method I do since if I were to do full hanging I think it would be better to weigh less as the rope wouldn't break, then again I could just get stronger rope. I just need advice about it, so if you know more about it please lmk.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
so long has the rope can support your weight it doesn't make any difference

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 82921
just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
13 years ago my friend died by suicide via hanging in the basement of his house. He weighed about 250lbs. He had used an electrical chord fit for outside use and it made it extremely difficult to cut him down.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
I never saw humour in it until your reply. Then I realized how funny that actually sounded.

• Yay!
Reactions: Mx_Pathetic and Deleted member 82921
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I recommend full.
Estimate your weight and get a rope holding twice that amount.
Grab your tie-off with both hands and wriggle around to see if it will hold you.
Use a loop that tightens easily.
When attempting, ease into it, no drop.
Average time to pass out if done well, 3 to 7 seconds.
Best wishes and good luck!!!

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
I recommend full.
Estimate your weight and get a rope holding twice that amount.
Grab your tie-off with both hands and wriggle around to see if it will hold you.
Use a loop that tightens easily.
When attempting, ease into it, no drop.
Average time to pass out if done well, 3 to 7 seconds.
Best wishes and good luck!!!
Why does 7 seconds seem so long lol. Yeah I'm most likely going to do full suspension, however the place I'm planning to do so might be a bit hard to do so, I'll have to think of a different spot I suppose.