T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I am male 140lb 18yr. I am in the process of buying N, I'm guessing that one bottle will do the job but just want some input/tips from people with more knowledge. Thanks.

Reactions: Alysia
R

Rebirth

Jun 20, 2018
Everybody needs at least 2 bottles.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213
Alysia

Alysia

Jul 3, 2018
This is what the June 2018 version of the Peaceful Pill Handbook has to say about the lethal dose of Nembutal:

A lethal dose of Nembutal
there is also a mention that

Larger dose of Nembutal

you can find further reading on Nembutal on the Peaceful Pill Handbook chapters here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lrOLAClRFPC57rIZd8Q0nT9yu_IAqW6u

I would take it that in all likeliness, one bottle (100 ml @ 60 mg/ml) should perfectly suffice, unless you are/have been a heavy drinker, in which case two bottles would be advisable. Of course, taking more, for example, two bottles instead of one, likely wouldn't hurt, but there doesn't really appear to be a strict need for that. The text doesn't mention that any of the reported failures investigated by Exit were associated with young age/good health either (which could have, perhaps, required a higher dose) but instead early discovery and subsequent medical intervention.

Hope this helps you and if anyone finds information on this from other resources, please share. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jr93jr, Morning Angel, strained03 and 7 others
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks. I also have access to xanax, would that aid the n or prevent it somehow? Sorry I know I could probably see for myself but maybe you know

Alysia

Alysia

Jul 3, 2018
Here is what the handbook says about Nembutal and its interaction with other drugs:

Nembutal and other drugs

The only drug I found the Handbook specifically mentioning as boosting the effectiveness of Nembutal is Dilantin:

Dilantin

I hope this helps. :)

Reactions: jr93jr and Morning Angel
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Benzos and alcohol will both potentiate barbiturates if anything. Cross tolerance is a thing for this exact reason so if you're taking Xanax regularly you have increased barbiturate tolerance as well.

Alcohol/xanax/barbiturates are all GABA drugs.

You should stop taking Xanax before using the N to give time for the receptors to grow back, aka reset your tolerance. I'm doing the same, withdrawal is hell by the way :(

Thanks. I also have access to xanax, would that aid the n or prevent it somehow? Sorry I know I could probably see for myself but maybe you know

Reactions: Morning Angel and anna
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Benzos and alcohol will both potentiate barbiturates if anything. Cross tolerance is a thing for this exact reason so if you're taking Xanax regularly you have increased barbiturate tolerance as well.

Alcohol/xanax/barbiturates are all GABA drugs.

You should stop taking Xanax before using the N to give time for the receptors to grow back, aka reset your tolerance. I'm doing the same, withdrawal is hell by the way :(

Is it the same for other Benzos? I'm taking rivotril (Clonazepam)... Should I withdraw?
What if I assume large quantity of rivotril just before taking N?? Will I potentiate effect of N?

Reactions: anna
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
I take a large amount of clonazepam a day, I don't know my exact tolerance but 5years + of abusing benzos. I have opted to get 3 bottles to make sure, was originally going to get two.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, anna and Tiburcio
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Is it the same for other Benzos? I'm taking rivotril (Clonazepam)... Should I withdraw?
What if I assume large quantity of rivotril just before taking N?? Will I potentiate effect of N?

It's the same with all benzos yes. You should definitely withdraw before using the N to make sure your tolerance is as low as possible.

Taking large amounts of pills before drinking the potion is not a good idea mainly because the high risk of vomiting. Also you have to take into account that pills can act suprisingly fast when you down a bottle of rivotrils. I personally doubt you would have enough time to drink the N afterwards. We're talking seconds here. It's not like when you take them as normal and have to wait for it to kick in.

I tried it and 30x2mg rivotrils knocked me out instantly, couldn't finish my vodka. My normal dose was about 4mg/day back then.

So while these substances do potentiate each other up to a point there are other factors to consider.

No one has unlimited N to keep trying so just quit the pills first.

Reactions: anna
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
It's the same with all benzos yes. You should definitely withdraw before using the N to make sure your tolerance is as low as possible.

Taking large amounts of pills before drinking the potion is not a good idea mainly because the high risk of vomiting. Also you have to take into account that pills can act suprisingly fast when you down a bottle of rivotrils. I personally doubt you would have enough time to drink the N afterwards. We're talking seconds here. It's not like when you take them as normal and have to wait for it to kick in.

I tried it and 30x2mg rivotrils knocked me out instantly, couldn't finish my vodka. My normal dose was about 4mg/day back then.

So while these substances do potentiate each other up to a point there are other factors to consider.

No one has unlimited N to keep trying so just quit the pills first.

Thank you. Very informative and useful post.

You're right, we're talking seconds here. I also wonder how much time will take to kick in my 400ml N (yeah 4 bottles just to be sure)... will I have time to eat few grams chocolate or liquor filled pralines?

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Thank you. Very informative and useful post.

You're right, we're talking seconds here. I also wonder how much time will take to kick in my 400ml N (yeah 4 bottles just to be sure)... will I have time to eat few grams chocolate or liquor filled pralines?

No idea :(
This is all I have:

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
No idea :(
This is all I have:

Well that's impressive :(

I prefer that I'll be alone.

And since my tentative is to disguise my death as heart failure, I need the time to drink the 400ml potion, throw away the bottle through the window (hoping no one notice - I think to act on a dark rainy night), and hurry in bed avoiding to drop dead asleep on the floor. Sounds easy but I dont know :(

S

Simon123

Aug 11, 2018
At the moment I take clozapine an anti psychotic do I need dilantin? Also what dose of n should I take?

Reactions: Tiburcio
X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
This is a very good post

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
strained03

strained03

Aug 1, 2018
This is what the June 2018 version of the Peaceful Pill Handbook has to say about the lethal dose of Nembutal:

View attachment 261
there is also a mention that

View attachment 263

you can find further reading on Nembutal on the Peaceful Pill Handbook chapters here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lrOLAClRFPC57rIZd8Q0nT9yu_IAqW6u

I would take it that in all likeliness, one bottle (100 ml @ 60 mg/ml) should perfectly suffice, unless you are/have been a heavy drinker, in which case two bottles would be advisable. Of course, taking more, for example, two bottles instead of one, likely wouldn't hurt, but there doesn't really appear to be a strict need for that. The text doesn't mention that any of the reported failures investigated by Exit were associated with young age/good health either (which could have, perhaps, required a higher dose) but instead early discovery and subsequent medical intervention.

Hope this helps you and if anyone finds information on this from other resources, please share. :)

Thank you for the information about heavy drinking. As a heavy drinker I would have made a huge mistake.

Reactions: lv-gras
S

Simon123

Aug 11, 2018
Hope this not off topic if it is my apologied

Looking to buy dilantin and metoclopramide online without prescription

Please reply or pm me

Thanks