• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
hello, I am still a noob on PGP and I have a very simple question. Here is my key is created and if for example the person to whom I wrote answers me I would see this answer directly from the GNU client? Because the email address I put to create my kley is obviously a false one, thank you in advance for your answers

AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
The email address used to create the key shouldn't matter I believe, I've used a fake email on my key over the past years and never had any issues. As long as the person you're communicating with has your public key and can encrypt a message through that key, you should just be able to decrypt the message with your private key via the client you're using.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
The email address used to create the key shouldn't matter I believe, I've used a fake email on my key over the past years and never had any issues. As long as the person you're communicating with has your public key and can encrypt a message through that key, you should just be able to decrypt the message with your private key via the client you're using.
Ok thank you very much it's perfect since I put a non-existent email address. So for the person sending me a msg I would receive the notification directly on the pgp client. After I intend to join whm via pgp I think it is the same principle? Thank you

AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
Ok thank you very much it's perfect since I put a non-existent email address. So for the person sending me a msg I would receive the notification directly on the pgp client. After I intend to join whm via pgp I think it is the same principle? Thank you
They should send the message wherever you're communicating, then you simply copy + paste the message over to the client and decrypt there I believe. Not sure how WHM works, as haven't used the site before, but should be relatively simple.