coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
I'm looking to order soon but like i really want it to arrive when my parents arent home or they'll have questions, and if i get express delivery it should hopefully arrive while they're at work if the time range is accurate, so is it generally accurate?

• Love
Reactions: orangechair14 and lynnschronicles
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
mine was 1 day later than expected, with express shipping. but it was still only 11 days, so i can't complain.

Reactions: sadlittleman32
TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

The ocean washed over your grave
Aug 25, 2024
I also got express and it was a few days late, the tracking status was "origin post is preparing statement" for a while. No fault with DMC though, he was prompt with preparing the delivery. Based on this, I wouldn't bank on an exact delivery date.

• Informative
Reactions: lynnschronicles
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
I'm still waiting for mine, I ordered it the 12th and it got shipped the 15th. Estimated delivery dates were 18th-22nd. Based off of tracking I would expect it to get here in the next few days. I would expect it to come a little late.

Reactions: maynoname
S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
I ordered express and it said 8-12 days max but arrived in exactly 2 weeks. It caused me a lot of anxiety!

L

Let Me Go

Jan 12, 2024
It took 14 days to get to me with express shipping. 4 days past the estimated date, the one during checkout