• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Does anyone know if there are negative consequences of taking aspirin and Topiramate? (Not for an overdose, just thinking about temporarily taking the aspirin as part of my self harm while things are really bad.)
Thanks

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019
There's no known interactions between those two drugs, especially because aspirin isn't particularly liver-heavy. However, if you're taking it while SH, the aspirin carries a risk of thinning the blood and making bleeding harder to stop. I would suggest an NSAID with low blood thinning activity such as Naproxen Sodium.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
That's exactly why I want to take it, which is why I can't ask my doctor. I'm well aware of the risks and have a better stocked first aid kit than most official ones.

Thanks for your help.

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019
That's exactly why I want to take it, which is why I can't ask my doctor. I'm well aware of the risks and have a better stocked first aid kit than most official ones.

Thanks for your help.
Ahh, okay. My apologies for the misunderstanding. Glad I was able to help.

Reactions: Ash